Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Low Level Pure In Need Of Clan

The King

1. Name:Shane

2. Age: 15

3. Account Log in name:n/a

4. Account Display name:FockenRipped

5. Account Combat Skills:w1fh2p.jpg

6. Clan history:about 2-3 years ago i was in pot, Then joined foe for a month but quit Because I wasn't into pure claning anymore ect. but now i am.

7. Looking for: Not a big ass clan like foe that has 100 ops and get no loots just a decent clan.

8. Other Information about me:Well i play football i love food? i workout i like Runescape im not good at school lol um...Im pretty nice i guess lol

1177eyg.jpg

Join Exiled Force, one of the best LPC's around! :)

#clan-ef

I heard ef is more f2p correct me if i'm wrong i want a good low-med p2p clan based but still does f2p and i just want a fun clan you know!No disrespect to you but if Ef Is p2p based too i might check them out

1177eyg.jpg

you should check out Final Impact. Were more of an in-game clan than a site based clan. We are home to a lot of low levels, basically all of our members are 40-70 combat. Our website (under construction) is here: http://www.finalimpact.smfnew.com/index.php?wwwRedirect

The web site is not much now, but the clan is currently 105 members strong. We do a lot of evens such as castle wars, clw, and of course pking. However, not all 100 of us pk at a time. We like to do small pk trips, so we can get better loots.

ceepee-6009818.png

Try out Fatality as an future app or go to a clan like cp or nme/ir Gl finding ur clan :thumbsup:

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

• 2 weeks later...