Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Abortion

Pink

The biggest debate of the modern era. I personally am Pro-Life.

I would like to see what the opinions of the Pure World are.

Here's a picture to contemplate

407513_356713127672983_100000028957463_1486916_831683513_n.jpg

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it's necessary ...but there are too many different cases and individual differences to judge on a whole.

however i think that people who can't look after themselves are not ready for a child shouldn't be allowed, it's just a strain on society. e.g welfare/benefits...the children probably grow up 'badly' and reflect the same cycle over again.

2k0h9z.gif

While I do agree that some people should not be allowed to have children (because they are either unstable, at a financial loss, or simply not ready) I do think that abortion is the way to solve that problem.

Having a child when one is not ready is a punishment they must face. Its a choice they made to have unprotected sex (mind you I am not putting rape into this scenario) regardless if they were drunk or not (because that is adding to their punishment). At this point the girl will have to face the fact that she will be brining in a new life into the world, but that doesn't mean they have to keep the child once its born. They can give it up to an adoption agency and have another family (whose ready for children) to adopt the child and raise them in a safe and loving environment. Yet, I do not condone the girl (or guy forcing the girl) to go through an abortion.

Welp, those are my two cents on this matter.

~Nosympathy

I don't see the moral difference between "pro-life" and the argument that you should only have sex to reproduce. Every time you use pills or condom you kill millions of little spermatozoa that deserve to be born! Actually every time you want to **** a fertile partner but you don't you essentially kill children!

I'm all for abortion. In our current state when we know that the world will be heavily overpopulated in the very near future, it is completely absurd that we force someone to reproduce against their own will, often resulting in a worse quality of life for both the pregnant mother and the offspring (as opposed to a child born into a family fully accepting and anticipating her).

It is also inhuman and totalitarian to force a person to go through 9 months of altering physical states including backpains, nausea and vomiting, then through an extremely painful labor, only to watch in pain as her child is taken away from her because she can't afford to take care of him. It's not only against everything I stand for, it's disgusting. More disgusting than holocaust.

128250368099.gif

abortion solves every problem and creates none

so.

pro-abortion

silly to give birth just so the child can have a miserable life

You realize you can give birth to it and give it up to a family that deserves a child.

~Nosympathy

there are plenty enough orphans in the world for people to adopt ...the idea of giving birth to a baby so it can be adopted seems wrong, no real parents, you don't know where the child may end up etc

2k0h9z.gif

Pro-Choice.

It bugs me that people try to get abortion banned, when really it's not their decision. It's the persons who is thinking/getting it done, no one else's.

pro-choice.gif

Come at me, Pink.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

abortion solves every problem and creates none

so.

pro-abortion

silly to give birth just so the child can have a miserable life

You realize you can give birth to it and give it up to a family that deserves a child.

~Nosympathy

there are plenty enough orphans in the world for people to adopt ...the idea of giving birth to a baby so it can be adopted seems wrong, no real parents, you don't know where the child may end up etc

It's better than killing the baby because you (the girl or guy) decided to have unprotected sex thinking nothing would happen to you because of 'x' reason. Why should a girl or guy then be allowed to kill their unborn baby because they made a mistake? The baby didn't do anything, so it shouldn't suffer its parent's mistakes.

Giving it up to adoption is 10x better than simply killing the unborn baby. Plus, the actual parents have a right to screen the candidates the adoption agency has in mind to adopt their child. So they can chose who the right family is for their child.

Killing is the an easy way out so they don't have to face their mistake and possible do it again.

~Nosympathy

I don't see the moral difference between "pro-life" and the argument that you should only have sex to reproduce. Every time you use pills or condom you kill millions of little spermatozoa that deserve to be born! Actually every time you want to **** a fertile partner but you don't you essentially kill children!

I'm all for abortion. In our current state when we know that the world will be heavily overpopulated in the very near future, it is completely absurd that we force someone to reproduce against their own will, often resulting in a worse quality of life for both the pregnant mother and the offspring (as opposed to a child born into a family fully accepting and anticipating her).

It is also inhuman and totalitarian to force a person to go through 9 months of altering physical states including backpains, nausea and vomiting, then through an extremely painful labor, only to watch in pain as her child is taken away from her because she can't afford to take care of him. It's not only against everything I stand for, it's disgusting. More disgusting than holocaust.

You realize that if overpopulation does occur, which it will, there will be a certain amount of children you can have. Their doing it in China now...

I think that if you are afraid of giving birth, than you shouldn't have had unprotected sex in the first place. Some women don't think they can handle the pain involved. Also, you can give it up for adoption.

My school made a good point in our announcements the other day. They said that if abortion wasn't allowed, we would have 219 more friends in our school. I personally went to the pro-life march in Washington DC.

If you are Christian, and you believe in Pro-Choice, than you are sinning to the tenth-fold.

The question to ask is.. when is the baby, a baby. When it is conceived? When it grows limbs? When it has a face? Or when it is born?

I just don't understand the difference between murdering a baby that has been born, and murdering a baby that is going to be born.

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

You realize that if overpopulation does occur, which it will, there will be a certain amount of children you can have. Their doing it in China now...

It is in every sense preferable, that if we one day have to limit population growth, it will first and foremost be by choice, not by law. It is better for the children, it is better for the parents and it is better for the society as a whole. I don't see any way of arguing against abortion with purely logical reasons. Feel free to prove me wrong.

I think that if you are afraid of giving birth, than you shouldn't have had unprotected sex in the first place. Some women don't think they can handle the pain involved. Also, you can give it up for adoption.

You may deem it as being afraid of the process, but just as well it might be simply wanting to avoid wasting a long time of your life under painful circumstances due to one mistake, perhaps as simple as forgetting to take your pills.

If you are Christian, and you believe in Pro-Choice, than you are sinning to the tenth-fold.

Thank God I haven't been one for years.

The question to ask is.. when is the baby, a baby. When it is conceived? When it grows limbs? When it has a face? Or when it is born?

I just don't understand the difference between murdering a baby that has been born, and murdering a baby that is going to be born.

Then are you against sex when the purpose is by using condoms to murder all the little spermatozoa, some of which would gladly see the day of light as smiling, innocent little babies?

Or against not reproducing when you have the opportunity to, seeing as any chance to have sex with a fertile partner is a chance for new life.

If your answer to those questions is Yes, I salute you as a fellow moral being with values different from mine. If your answer is No, I deem you a hypocrite, willing to go Pro-Life when it follows your fixed mindset or the ideology induced on you by your surroundings.

128250368099.gif

It is in every sense preferable, that if we one day have to limit population growth, it will first and foremost be by choice, not by law. It is better for the children, it is better for the parents and it is better for the society as a whole. I don't see any way of arguing against abortion with purely logical reasons. Feel free to prove me wrong.

You may deem it as being afraid of the process, but just as well it might be simply wanting to avoid wasting a long time of your life under painful circumstances due to one mistake, perhaps as simple as forgetting to take your pills.

Thank God I haven't been one for years.

Then are you against sex when the purpose is by using condoms to murder all the little spermatozoa, some of which would gladly see the day of light as smiling, innocent little babies?

Or against not reproducing when you have the opportunity to, seeing as any chance to have sex with a fertile partner is a chance for new life.

If your answer to those questions is Yes, I salute you as a fellow moral being with values different from mine. If your answer is No, I deem you a hypocrite, willing to go Pro-Life when it follows your fixed mindset or the ideology induced on you by your surroundings.

You failed to answer the question of When is a baby a baby? I'd love to hear your opinion.

Also, killing spermatozoa is different than killing a baby. I am aware that it is a living organism, but the fact of the matter is a males testicles produces millions and millions of sperm cells, but one sperm can only fertilize one egg, unless there are complications or interferences i.e twins being born or Octomom which was a result of using too many pills to help her get pregnant. Killing spermatozoa is killing a living organism, true, but then so is chopping up a piece of cancerous cells for tests. Your logic is flawed in the sense you think killing spermatozoa is the same as killing a living human being with a heart beat.

Yes, it is against my religion to have protected sex. I suppose you could call me a hypocrite in the literal sense of the word, but it is not my personal belief. I am just suggesting it for people who do not want a child/children

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

You failed to answer the question of When is a baby a baby? I'd love to hear your opinion.

We can agree on some common physiological phase when an embryo becomes a fetus or the fetus becomes a baby. In reality, it is an ongoing process, that continues after the child is born. Actually, when you think about it, we are still involved in that specific process, that begun when our mothers were fertilized and ends when our body dies. Fascinating, but hardly relevant here.

What is more interesting to me is: when does a fetus/child develop conciousness? This is a really tricky one, I agree. When does abortion become manslaughter? I'm not qualified to answer this. Obviously there must be a limit, but in this topic we are debating whether abortion should be legal at all. All I can say for certain is that I'm against killing a born child, and I'm ready to allow the killing of a micro-level embryo. I'll leave the inbetween to medical and legal experts.

Also, killing spermatozoa is different than killing a baby. I am aware that it is a living organism, but the fact of the matter is a males testicles produces millions and millions of sperm cells, but one sperm can only fertilize one egg, unless there are complications or interferences i.e twins being born or Octomom which was a result of using too many pills to help her get pregnant. Killing spermatozoa is killing a living organism, true, but then so is chopping up a piece of cancerous cells for tests. Your logic is flawed in the sense you think killing spermatozoa is the same as killing a living human being with a heart beat.

I'm confused here. I will ask you the very same question you asked me:

Where *exactly* does your pro-choice end and pro-life begin and why?

128250368099.gif

I'm sorry, I'm also a bit confused.

If you are asking me when I believe a baby becomes a baby, it is at the moment the spermatozoa comes in contact and fertilizes an unfertilized egg.

If you are asking me my interpretations of "pro-choice" and "pro-life", it is that pro-choice should not be allowed. If you are dumb enough to have unprotected sex, and do not want a baby, then, in a sense, you should deal with the "consequences". In no way, shape, or form am I implying that pregnancy is a punishment.

Pro-life means that there should be absolutely positively no abortion. Because my opinion is a baby is a baby at conception, I also believe it is morally wrong to kill a baby even when it is in its early stages of an embryo.

I believe this way because of two reasons.

Firstly, My religion had led me to really believe in this.

Secondly, the world was created for reason. We were not just put here to have sexual intercourse, then kill the outcome of it. We were put here to have new life.

If you object any of my reasons, then so be it sir. This debate was purely created for debate, and debate alone. I am not attempting to change anyones mind. I just want to see the perspective from someone who sees the subject differently than myself.

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

If you are asking me when I believe a baby becomes a baby, it is at the moment the spermatozoa comes in contact and fertilizes an unfertilized egg.

If you are asking me my interpretations of "pro-choice" and "pro-life", it is that pro-choice should not be allowed. If you are dumb enough to have unprotected sex, and do not want a baby, then, in a sense, you should deal with the "consequences". In no way, shape, or form am I implying that pregnancy is a punishment.

Pro-life means that there should be absolutely positively no abortion. Because my opinion is a baby is a baby at conception, I also believe it is morally wrong to kill a baby even when it is in its early stages of an embryo.

I was asking just that. I can't think of the single cell embryo as a baby, no matter how I spin it in my mind. Nor can I place the single moment in time when "the baby becomes a baby" near the moment that fertilization happens. Therefore the only moral dilemma I see is that it _could_ be a baby, but I don't see that any different from the first questions I asked you to answer. There could be a baby at every chance to reproduce.

I conclude then that the choice you make not to have one is not immoral at that point, nor is it immoral(perhaps even less so as the woman has rights too) when a pregnant mother wants an abortion before certain irreversible point in her pregnancy.

I have to also say that I'd most likely be pro-choice even if abortion couldn't be distinguished from killing a baby. There are often very good reasons behind it and I think that the woman, a conscious and moral being, carrying the fetus has the ultimate power to decide on its fate. I don't want to read news stories of women jumping down stairwells or bleeding to death with other abortion methods because allowing them to use the safe method is against my personal moral values. No, the very thought of that sickens me.

128250368099.gif

I was asking just that. I can't think of the single cell embryo as a baby, no matter how I spin it in my mind. Nor can I place the single moment in time when "the baby becomes a baby" near the moment that fertilization happens. Therefore the only moral dilemma I see is that it _could_ be a baby, but I don't see that any different from the first questions I asked you to answer. There could be a baby at every chance to reproduce.

I conclude then that the choice you make not to have one is not immoral at that point, nor is it immoral(perhaps even less so as the woman has rights too) when a pregnant mother wants an abortion before certain irreversible point in her pregnancy.

I have to also say that I'd most likely be pro-choice even if abortion couldn't be distinguished from killing a baby. There are often very good reasons behind it and I think that the woman, a conscious and moral being, carrying the fetus has the ultimate power to decide on its fate. I don't want to read news stories of women jumping down stairwells or bleeding to death with other abortion methods becomes allowing them to use the safe method is against my personal moral values. No, the very thought of that sickens me.

Well, considering you are not christian, although I am not sure what Religion you belong to, it seems to me like that is just how you believe. I do understand that some women would want an abortion for reasons other than having unprotected sex.

For example, if a woman gets raped, and gets pregnant, do you think she would want that baby? No, I don't believe she would. But it is different with me. My religion forbids it, and I too.

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

Have you ever heard of mistakes? They do happen, we're all human. People make dumb decisions, and it's better for those people that aren't ready to deal with those dumb decisions to just get it taken care of. If my Girlfriend was to get pregnant right now, I know that she would get an abortion. We are both too young to have a child. It'd also be irresponsible of us to raise a baby right now, we're both young and would not know what to do. You can say that is is a "sin", but honestly i'm sure you would consider it. As soon as you hear "I'm pregnant" all your future dreams are out the window. Or maybe, you'll go with adoption, but then you always have in mind that the mistake you made is out being taken care of by someone else.

If you feel like you aren't ready for a kid, it's understandable to go through with getting an abortion. Like Nippon said, it's A LOT better then these girls that attempt to do things on their own. Why try and get rid of something that actually helps people?(Abortion)