Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guide On How NOT to get Defence

Rum

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i first saw this thread i was like "LOL this idiot can't be serious?". But as i clicked on the thread i was astonished at the very first sentence. I have never seen a detailed guide as much as this before. At this point my forehead was dripping with sweat and i rubbed it off with my fingers. I couldn't scroll down since they were wet and i went to the bathroom to get toilet paper. Comming back i was thinking " Wow this guy is my hero". Sat down and scrolled to read the second sentence. At this point i was sweating all over and then my dad came. God you should of seen his face. Confusion and what also seemed like a total disgusting look. I then realized what he was thinking. Sweaty and with my hands on the mouse. "Jesus christ he must of thought i was fapping". I sooned explained that my dear friend Bryan had written the best guide ever. I even showed him the guide. The smile on his face when he finished reading it. "Son...i'm proud. You should let this Bryan guy teach you how to PK. He's really good at this game." I proceeded to read the guide and when i finished i stood up from my chair. "Dad. I'll make you proud"

lol'd

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

• 2 weeks later...
When i first saw this thread i was like "LOL this idiot can't be serious?". But as i clicked on the thread i was astonished at the very first sentence. I have never seen a detailed guide as much as this before. At this point my forehead was dripping with sweat and i rubbed it off with my fingers. I couldn't scroll down since they were wet and i went to the bathroom to get toilet paper. Comming back i was thinking " Wow this guy is my hero". Sat down and scrolled to read the second sentence. At this point i was sweating all over and then my dad came. God you should of seen his face. Confusion and what also seemed like a total disgusting look. I then realized what he was thinking. Sweaty and with my hands on the mouse. "Jesus christ he must of thought i was fapping". I sooned explained that my dear friend Bryan had written the best guide ever. I even showed him the guide. The smile on his face when he finished reading it. "Son...i'm proud. You should let this Bryan guy teach you how to PK. He's really good at this game." I proceeded to read the guide and when i finished i stood up from my chair. "Dad. I'll make you proud"

lmao legend