Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Real 3v3 P2P Fullout

Society

3v3 Fullout  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Zenith, War, Hostility
    • Havoc, Enemy, IR

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zenith, War, Hostility:

Z:- Like 10 decent warrers, rest are garbage, quite organised at times.

WAR:- Some good p2pers in there, haven't really kept track of how their doing in P2P, but their pretty decent.

Hi:- I've seen them around but never really seen them prep or look into it.

Havoc, Enemy, IR

H:- Used to be really good at P2P, but now they've been slacking a bit lately, Probably still the best P2P clan out of all involved in this war though fo sure

NME:- Low levels, however really organised and their members/ranks know what their doing (cept prateek he sucks)

IR:- Decent at P2P warring and some good tanks.

I think Havoc, Enemy and IR would take the win.

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

Zenith, War, Hostility:

WAR:- Some good p2pers in there, haven't really kept track of how their doing in P2P, but their pretty decent.

Havoc, Enemy, IR

H:- Used to be really good at P2P, but now they've been slacking a bit lately, Probably still the best P2P clan out of all involved in this war though fo sure

NME:- Low levels, however really organised and their members/ranks know what their doing (cept prateek he sucks)

Our levels have dropped. When fighting pures who are our lvls or lower, we'll have the same results as we had vs most HPC last year

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Zenith, War, Hostility:

Havoc, Enemy, IR

Our levels have dropped. When fighting pures who are our lvls or lower, we'll have the same results as we had vs most HPC last year

Well ya see boss,

Nme and Host are f2p prods.. i have strong belief that Hostility is the stronger p2p clan

Ir and War are the match up but War is a lower level clan then ir, but war is better in p2p warfare.

Havoc and zenith, well havoc is random with their skill, sometimes can own sht and sometimes just r sht.

So in overall odds...

Z+Host+War

i will bet gp on it! 10m! any takers?

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Well ya see boss,

Nme and Host are f2p prods.. i have strong belief that Hostility is the stronger p2p clan

Ir and War are the match up but War is a lower level clan then ir, but war is better in p2p warfare.

Havoc and zenith, well havoc is random with their skill, sometimes can own sht and sometimes just r sht.

So in overall odds...

Z+Host+War

I'll put 10m on Havoc/IR/NME too win, hit me up in Carnage irc, Joshy can be our middle man :P

pRVlU.png

hzsig9.png

hzsig7.png

Proud Founder of Hazard

hmm its a hard one and guess will be close fight

but im goin with zenith team cuz i think theyll outnumber the other team big

Havoc will pull 40+

NME will pull 45~

IR will pull 15-

= 100 pull

Gunna be 100v100 I reckon whatever happens

k9999

only cuz of [ir]yousif ofc tho

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Well ya see boss,

So in overall odds...

Z+Host+War

Sorry but your logic for Havoc means that TLP is **** since the last time they fought FOE they lost lol

just because we're losing to clans like EOP, who we used to beat before our maxed pures went zerker/quit rs and made baby pures, we're considered doing '****' for that specific 'time'. Yeah, ignore the fact that instead of getting 3-0'd every time by FOE they're actually winning rounds vs them, it can only mean that Havoc is the only constant here, not clans getting stronger like FI/EOP. Good thinking Pug

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Loki gots this easy

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg