Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A YES or NO question.

blue

Preps or Pk trips ?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Preps or Pk trips ?

• Prep
    • Pk Trip

Well i have noticed this past year alot of people join clans not for an amazing PK trip but just to be with a good matched clan and i also have noticed Prep topics get alot more views then PK trip topics so ill just make a small poll about it

What do you like more about pure clanning Preps or PK Trips ?

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

depends, if its matched in the wilderness then i'm all for it, otherwise it's who can outpull the other with randoms and how much propaganda you can include in the after math topic, could name a clan off the top of my head that follows this exact route and it probably just came to your head as you were reading this too, but let's keep it friendly.

Pk trips- preps are for clans that can't pull anything and need an excuse for why their trips are so bad. You probably know who i'm talking about but let's keep it friendly.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Pk trips- preps are for clans that can't pull anything and need an excuse for why their trips are so bad. You probably know who i'm talking about but let's keep it friendly.

lold? eop is the worst clan @ prepping so i guess you posting that makes sense.

and tbh ppl prep more then pk if u think about it,

pk trips are normally saturday/sunday for most clans, some clans pk friday or attend pcl.

but prepping can be up to 2-4 a week for an active eventfull clan

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

lold? eop is the worst clan @ prepping so i guess you posting that makes sense.

and tbh ppl prep more then pk if u think about it,

pk trips are normally saturday/sunday for most clans, some clans pk friday or attend pcl.

but prepping can be up to 2-4 a week for an active eventfull clan

Knock out

sadly enough these days I have to say clanwars.

A 15 minute prep these days gets more actual time fighting than most of us get on weekends with 2 hour trips (especially sundays).

Preps are the only actual "run-ins" that happen these days.

No spies necessary to get a prep. Try a weekend pk trip when your leadership has no spies available.

Uncrashable <-- nice word I just made up. ****** Clans that base their pk trips off of ruining yours and a KDR list aren't able to bust through the arena walls and crash.

As a community these days, we get about what 800 kills per PK trip? That's hardly everybody dying once

Adding to the fact that clan with the highest pull usually has 200+/800 kills just from having the most and crashing.

Think about it - a prep, 30v30 automatically guarantees 30 kills or deaths, in usually under 3-4 minutes 3 times. Some of you don't even get 30 kills or even deaths on a 2 hour pk trip.

Community's turned pk trips into ****, simple choice for me.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif