Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How To Start A Revolution

Karl

Way too many people with 30+ def and clans that allow it to be honest. It sounds nice, but when do you see a revolution started by the minority against the majority?

Except black people.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gayest topic I have ever read.

Only thing that should be changed in my opinion is for everyone to wear monk robes or 1 def gear in f2p. P2P is to much of a advantage having turmoil, so making people not wear snakeskin and **** will never happen.

If more people join in IR will wear 1 def gear only in F2P

WAR and Hi have told me they will. Be the first and start the trend Junior, I know you have it in you.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Only thing that should be changed in my opinion is for everyone to wear monk robes or 1 def gear in f2p. P2P is to much of a advantage having turmoil, so making people not wear snakeskin and **** will never happen.

WAR and Hi have told me they will. Be the first and start the trend Junior, I know you have it in you.

No. Were not changing anything, and that's final.

jbPPe.gif

pvpg9.png

Proud Warlord Of Intense Redemption

Lol yeah let's ban all the clans with addy on PW that'll solve everything :dotfire:

Ban addy then everyone wears mithril omg

This is actually the best way IMO

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

Lol yeah let's ban all the clans with addy on PW that'll solve everything :dotfire:

Ban addy then everyone wears mithril omg

This is actually the best way IMO

It would just make Pure Community more active and PW less. And seeing how desperate Sefket is, he'd let them all in.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

There really is no reason to not use armor you have the ability to use. If you can wear it, you're still a main. If you don't want to fight clans with certain requirements, don't fight them.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Good. You'll need all the defense you can get :thumbsup:

dipsy.png

Good. You'll need all the defense you can get :thumbsup:

ur just mad after begging to rejoin IR we rejected u

pvpg9.png

Funny how all the kids going "WHOS SCOTT L0L! I PLAY THE WAY I WANT! HE NEEDS TO GET OFF THE COMP l0l0l0!" are kids from clans that need addy because without it, they cannot compete with their competition.

If you want to keep playing the way you want to play, that's fine, but being a pure was about putting limitations on yourself.

@yousiff - I know you're scared. Without addy your trips would be much harder but in the long run, other's will follow. You just have to start the fire.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

I don't know why there is still talks about 30 defence... I love the people saying "The pure community is 70% 30 def"...No it's not go do your research... There hasn't been one clan yet to have more than 50% turmoil... 30 defense is going to die out there barley any 30 defense accounts being made anymore because of bots gone.

And Prateek pretty much summed it up with this

"If you want to keep playing the way you want to play, that's fine, but being a pure was about putting limitations on yourself."

es3qhp.gif

Funny how all the kids going "WHOS SCOTT L0L! I PLAY THE WAY I WANT! HE NEEDS TO GET OFF THE COMP l0l0l0!" are kids from clans that need addy because without it, they cannot compete with their competition.

If you want to keep playing the way you want to play, that's fine, but being a pure was about putting limitations on yourself.

@yousiff - I know you're scared. Without addy your trips would be much harder but in the long run, other's will follow. You just have to start the fire.

You should be grateful that your in a minority of clans that don't accept addy/mith, it makes you stand out as a clan, and attracts all the nerds who are anti-defence to join you. Infact, I'd say that's the only reason anyone would consider joining your clan; bad trips, average leadership, never wins preps, slumping etc. But hey! they're 1-10 defence so gotta join them!

This pure community has a way of completely over exaggerating the bonus's of accepting 30 defence considering pretty much 100% of preps are 1 defence cap, monk robes have advantages over armor in F2P anyway on pk trips, and on p2p trips 30 defence hardly helps at all.

Nme needs to get through their thick skulls that we're not all newfags like them, some of us have been around for 5 years + and already have a member base that consists of people with 30 defence, and getting rid of them just isn't realistic: It's not hard to go and open a little low level clan then act all high and mighty to the big boys who are forced to adapt to survive.

pvpg9.png

You should be grateful that your in a minority of clans that don't accept addy/mith, it makes you stand out as a clan, and attracts all the nerds who are anti-defence to join you. Infact, I'd say that's the only reason anyone would consider joining your clan; bad trips, average leadership, never wins preps, slumping etc. But hey! they're 1-10 defence so gotta join them!

This pure community has a way of completely over exaggerating the bonus's of accepting 30 defence considering pretty much 100% of preps are 1 defence cap, monk robes have advantages over armor in F2P anyway on pk trips, and on p2p trips 30 defence hardly helps at all.

Nme needs to get through their thick skulls that we're not all newfags like them, some of us have been around for 5 years + and already have a member base that consists of people with 30 defence, and getting rid of them just isn't realistic: It's not hard to go and open a little low level clan then act all high and mighty to the big boys who are forced to adapt to survive.

I'm not going to respond to the "bad trips avg leadershp etc" part because my members know how untrue that is. I'll just let everyone laugh at you.

Over exaggerating the bonuses of accepting 30 defence? Don't give me that ********. In a matched F2P Prep, any clan we fight, starts much more piles because of their defence, and lasts much longer. Not only do they tank longer and live longer, they get to be so much more aggressive in preps.

I thought the reason why people got defence was because it made them so much better in p2p because of turmoil?

Don't give me that bullshit. You guys need to get through your thick skulls that you are not forced to adapt to survive. NME has already proved that. We opened as an LPC and gradually moved up the ladder, all with 1-10 defence requirements. Since Late August, our main competition has ALL been adamant, and guess what? We're still here. We're stilling have trips, and still killing clans.

I don't care how long you've been around because that is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is you do not have to adapt to survive. Instead of looking what your opponents have over you, did you ever look at yourselves? Why not try to improve your pulls & performance before just jumping onto addy.

You are not good and you never will be because you, like most of the clans today, are hell bent on trying to get another advantage over each other rather than improving your quality.

If us "newfags" (lol) can do it, why can't the big boys who've been around for 5 years?

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

So only MM and NME are allowed to post on these forums which results in 2 clans in the 'pure category.' Can't wait to see MM v NME topics weekly!

If even we wear 1 def gear you kids won't fight us so whats the point, what difference will it make? None because the same excuse pops up. Even if it's a 1 def fight, you will use addy as an excuse.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com