Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

My proposal to save the pure community from itself

Eruption

Well while the rest of you have been crying about 30 defence, i've seen through the veil of lies that we've been led to believe is the problem with the pure community, and i've identified the real problem.

The real problem is that slowly but surely, gradually over time, it has now gotten to the stage where everyone that uses these forums, or at least nearly everyone, is an idiot. The main example of this is that perhaps the most used word on these forums (that is, ones that aren't involved in complaining about addy), is propaganda.

The Pure Warfare definition of propaganda has somehow become; "When someone has a different opinion to yours, it is propaganda." O.K well, kids everytime someone doesn't think how you think or like what you like, it doesn't mean they are trying to spew propaganda and brainwash you, a lot of the time it is because their opinion is actually different to yours, and i have another revelation for you, sometimes they will actually be right, and YOU will be the wrong party.

But fear not guys! Contrary to popular belief, this does not mean you are trying to spread propaganda! Because we live in a glorious age where people are entitled to their opinions without the assumption that independent thinking is the act of lying to others to make you believe what they do!

So i say we all drop these stupid revolution debates or whatever nonsense the other topics in this forum are saying, we join hands, and stamp out the misuse of the word propaganda from these great forums. Because everytime i read a reply here, i die a little inside, and it doesn't have to be this way guys, it doesn't have to be this way.

You may also want to consider investing in a dictionary.

qOY7v.png

Yea I agree, all these topics are just making the situation worse and it needs to stop right away. We also need to be more mature and act like a real community :P

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

That word is mostly thrown about when people tell straight up lies on their topic. Although it is overused.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

I remember seeing a post on eop forums saying everyone who is against 30 defence is so because of MM propaganda... lols

>guest makes a topic on eop forums

>eop made topic

:mellow:

http://eop-rs.com/forums/index.php?/topic/31390-

MM propaganda!!!

o wait its just mm members being brick dumb nothing new :-[

When a clan spreads rumors and lies to their own clan to make them think they actually did well etc. it is propaganda....

information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.

the deliberate spreading of such information, rumors, etc.

the particular doctrines or principles propagated by an organization or movement.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I remember seeing a post on eop forums saying everyone who is against 30 defence is so because of MM propaganda... lols

>guest makes a topic on eop forums

>eop made topic

:mellow:

http://eop-rs.com/forums/index.php?/topic/31390-

MM propaganda!!!

o wait its just mm members being brick dumb nothing new :-[

Who said eop made the topic? Nobody

It was stated that it was on Eop's forums. But i guess that's "propaganda" too

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png