Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality vs TLP

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol'ed at the flame from FI and some from TLP.

This was a nice prep, good opts, TLP did well first round and then either got cocky or just didn't listen. It was TLP's prep to prove something and we fell short. I mean we go from beating FOE/MM to 1-2 FI. Ups and downs, I would say TLP is clearly top 3 in f2p matched preps.

Thank you FI for fight, I look forward to more. Cheers.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

This was a nice prep, good opts, TLP did well first round and then either got cocky or just didn't listen. It was TLP's prep to prove something and we fell short. I mean we go from beating FOE/MM to 1-2 FI. Ups and downs, I would say TLP is clearly top 3 in f2p matched preps.

TLP flamed the hell out of our clan :/.

Anyway it was a good prep as you pointed out. You shouldn't underestimate your opponents.

Losing to Fi lately isn't so bad lol, got to admit they have been owning matched lately.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Anyway it was a good prep as you pointed out. You shouldn't underestimate your opponents.

On this topic, Cory told off the kids flaming in game after the prep. Thanks for caring to read the other pages to this topic...

Losing to Fi lately isn't so bad lol, got to admit they have been owning matched lately.

Not saying it was a bad thing, just that was TLP's prep to win or lose, and we lost. Proved the last 3-0 was a fluke and took a win over FOE/MM in F2P. I think TLP doesn't give FI some credit in F2P. They are starting to pull more members so its not as easy, its rather a challenge to make sure we stay organized and listen. We didn't do that the second round and it showed with a 1-2 loss.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

On this topic, Cory told off the kids flaming in game after the prep. Thanks for caring to read the other pages to this topic...

Not saying it was a bad thing, just that was TLP's prep to win or lose, and we lost. Proved the last 3-0 was a fluke and took a win over FOE/MM in F2P. I think TLP doesn't give FI some credit in F2P. They are starting to pull more members so its not as easy, its rather a challenge to make sure we stay organized and listen. We didn't do that the second round and it showed with a 1-2 loss.

Exposing the forever full of **** clan TLP.

Ring any bells?

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Ring any bells?

ull never be like dissy. so dont even try. ud have to lose 500 pounds to look like him in the first place.

smartestmember.jpg

Good Job.

Ring any bells?

ull never be like dissy. so dont even try. ud have to lose 500 pounds to look like him in the first place.

Seriously... judging somebody over their weight? Last time I checked and saw your real life picture it wasn't decent either. Hypocrite spastic.

Good Job.

Ring any bells?

Seriously... judging somebody over their weight? Last time I checked and saw your real life picture it wasn't decent either. Hypocrite spastic.

i am the sexiest

smartestmember.jpg