Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Fantastic Fourth of February

Marty

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You realize the first time we fought you guys was when Z was flanking us from the left WAR was flanking from the right and we ended up being the last people on the battlefield lol

Did i forget to mention our fight west of maze in which we basically just one banged each and every one of you with ease.

Thanks for your positive feedback.

120204133743.png

You weren't the last, well you might of canoe'd up later, but ey, that's for you to decide!

Better luck next weekend!

I am just going to leave this here not even going to bother lol

First hour Kdr *note* Cp was fighting Fi at first, nme soon crashed after fi dipped we focused on NME soon nme dipped then war rushed in. While fighting War, zenith rushed in lol after destroying zenith Nme came back while pushing nme north and just getting ready to clear them TLP rushed from the south so we just dipped.

http://clanweekend.info/index.php?s1=21-00...&e2=4-02-12

Numbers don't like, peace lilguys

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

You realize the first time we fought you guys was when Z was flanking us from the left WAR was flanking from the right and we ended up being the last people on the battlefield lol

Did i forget to mention our fight west of maze in which we basically just one banged each and every one of you with ease.

120204133743.png

You weren't the last, well you might of canoe'd up later, but ey, that's for you to decide!

First hour Kdr *note* Cp was fighting Fi at first, nme soon crashed after fi dipped we focused on NME soon nme dipped then war rushed in. While fighting War, zenith rushed in lol after destroying zenith Nme came back while pushing nme north and just getting ready to clear them TLP rushed from the south so we just dipped.

huh

diversityfrdigjoin.jpg

WWW.DIVERSITY-RS.COM JOIN TODAY!

120204133743.png

there's a difference between getting pushed out of the battlefield and leaving cause CP is too busy with their slayer task at mossies.

you fought fi, nme, war, z, and then cleared all of them and left the battlefield with your heads held high. . .

sick

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

First hour KDR

I thought NME beat CP ? lol

What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

CP never claimed a win or loss vs fi, so that's the first flaw with your post Konka