Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tell me there is no other life in the universe

Salabala

Although I am christian, I believe there is no denying it. There has to be other living organisms.

The universe we live in is so vast and unexplored, we may never know. Unless of course....

mars1.jpg

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Although I am christian, I believe there is no denying it. There has to be other living organisms.

The universe we live in is so vast and unexplored, we may never know. Unless of course....

mars1.jpg

Love that film

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

aw, idk where i got the original link to but it was pretty much a massive scale from the smallest known thing to the size of the universe. really interesting =p

Ah, I know exactly what you're talking about.

http://jayisgames.com/games/the-scale-of-the-universe-2/

:teehee:

That's interesting

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

RbNdo.gif

But on serious note, the Kepler mission, is a mission launched by NASA to find habitable planets (but they aren't all 100% habitable of course, by their criteria Venus also fits the habitable zone). I think here's their latest discovery.

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2012/...-away.html#more

If I remember correctly they estimated that there could be 40 quadrillion habitable planets in the universe.

As to extraterrestrial life, it isn't a question of whether it exists or not anymore, the question is where?

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

We will never live on Venus No is has (almost) no magnetosphere.

A moon of Saturn is probably the best decision and yes there could be life in the universe. Where i dont know? But dont tell me we are the only one in this huge ass universum.

Btw: Nice game

logo424157266651344990632.png

aw, idk where i got the original link to but it was pretty much a massive scale from the smallest known thing to the size of the universe. really interesting =p

Ah, I know exactly what you're talking about.

http://jayisgames.com/games/the-scale-of-the-universe-2/

:teehee:

That's interesting

thats it <3 mayor

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

We are the superior life forms in the universe, none are present besides us!

come%20at%20me%20urkel.jpg

But on a serious note. It's all opinion at this point. Whether there is or isn't life won't (in my opinion) never be found out. There is too much about our Universe we still have yet to crack and if there is life besides us, they are beyond our ability to reach them.

~Nosympathy

But on a serious note. It's all opinion at this point. Whether there is or isn't life won't (in my opinion) never be found out. There is too much about our Universe we still have yet to crack and if there is life besides us, they are beyond our ability to reach them.

~Nosympathy

However, it isn't just about whether we have the ability to reach them, but also about their ability to reach us, of which we have no knowledge. Perhaps they are already observing us, perhaps they have been for thousands of years... perhaps they are only waiting for us to grow civilized enough to stop destroying our planet and species to greet us as their equals and share their wealth of knowledge and technology with us.

128250368099.gif

**** was old. And I have a Discrete Math Professor this semester and he has tried to calculate the time it takes for a civilization to form and then expand that to travel with light years and ****. I wish I was able to post it all, basically his opinion in, with how long the universe has been around, and how long it takes for a civilization to form and then build something to travel to a new planet, with the known planets in the universe, either A. There are no life forms since we haven't made contact or B. There are life forms but they choose to leave earth alone. He always goes in tangents in class, but this topic is interesting.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

~Nosympathy

However, it isn't just about whether we have the ability to reach them, but also about their ability to reach us, of which we have no knowledge. Perhaps they are already observing us, perhaps they have been for thousands of years... perhaps they are only waiting for us to grow civilized enough to stop destroying our planet and species to greet us as their equals and share their wealth of knowledge and technology with us.

Yes I have also considered the fact that they may have reached us and are watching us. I am also thinking that it's going to be a very long time before those other species even think about actually presenting themselves to us in our current condition (i.e. lack of being civilized).

~Nosympathy