Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RE:Your View on Low Pure Clanning

-Austin-

I lead an LPC, at the start it was incredibly fun, since then it has died down a fair bit

There is an easy solution to this problem. GET FIGHTS. The LPC scene was the most fun when Archaic, Relapse, and Brave Theory constantly gave each other fights. Now, Archaic refuses to fight anyone but massers, and Relapse refuses any Fullout/Prep offers. PiC seems to be the only ones who accept preps, but you can't just fight 1 clan.

New LPC are trying to open, but they are failing due to a lack of members wanting to join them. People aren't joining new LPCs, and the ones who are in LPCs don't get big fights with other LPCs. The problem can be easily solved with simple recruiting and accepting fights. Who cares if you win or lose, it's something to pump your members up with, and a fight that both clans will enjoy.

DECLARE. Ask another clan for a fullout. Make it in the wilderness if your clan refuses to do Clan Wars. Clans need to fight other clans in order to survive. Competition makes clanning. Some say that there should be no competition in LPCs. If there is no competition, then there are no fights, and nothing to make your members want to get it. Sure, everyone loves a w57 randomer killing trip, but at what point does that turn into a chore rather than a fun event. Members enjoy fair fights with other clans. Wilderness preps are amazing, along with random planned run ins.

The LPC scene can go anywhere, but it's up to the leaders of these clans to decide whether it goes to the top or crumbles down and ends.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

This topic has been moved to the correct forum.

Moved from: Clan Warfare
Moved to: Clan Discussion

Pure Warfare Staff
"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I think you are taking "Archaic's" view of LPC and turning it on it's head. Omni opened Ai because he didn't want to deal with the ******** of clans and their immaturity/rivalries. This is why we don't like/fight you; you show disrespect to us. We generally are focused on ingame recruiting, not cycling many members from PW. The entire point of Ai was to have fun, and getting bsed by you wasn't fun so we dropped connections with you.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

You're a joke and no one takes your topics seriously.

bet you wont get banned for this because you're in Ai.

It's okay, you can keep "trying" to take down ai's site everytime you lose against us, with whosever mom's CC that you use. This topic does you lots of justice, child.

you're saying Archaic doesn't fight you? yet we cleared you y'day 3 times, too easy.

you're calling your clan a "lpc pure clan" yet 2 off of your main ranks are 20 def and you're yourself 10 def

just shut up

Please refrain from posting like a neanderthal.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

There's a reason we don't accept a prep/fullout/what ever against you.

That reason is:

Well, you're an overall ********. Maybe if you didn't show up acting like a child, or like a meat gazer, we'd fight ya. It bugs me to read your topics, cause you use such empathy, and you over exaggerate it to the nearest extreme.

To be completely honest, your ******** is the one who drove me out of the LPC scene, you rather cheat, ddos a ******* TS in a LOW LEVEL PURE CLAN fight, bring 4 more then you're supposed to for a matched wildy fight, continuously lie, etc. Like I said, you're just a scumbag, simple. We'll leave it there as I finish this paragraph.

Ever since BT closed, this other lilduud clan PIC opened, and your clan opened, the LPC died then.

You're no person to write this topic, considering you were the one who killed it.

I lay you any ammount of money any Archaic guy, or just anyone that doesn't have a hollow head, and that has been in the scene would agree.

You want the LPC to come back? Close your clan and stay in CP, stay away from the LPC area.

That's just how it will work.

With all due respect,

Pastor Mitchsaw aka biggest tongue T-Rex

Also:

Furious, although Dennis is a bigger spastic then BvG, I'd have to agree with the way he put it.

They literally aren't an LPC, you can't say someone with 20 defence is an LPC. They brought a level 76 yesterday to a mini, and I've seen them numerous times in the wildy.

FFS WHY AM I EVEN BOTHERING YOU'RE JUST A SCUMBAG BVG Y DO U KEEP TRYIN

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

You're a joke and no one takes your topics seriously.

bet you wont get banned for this because you're in Ai.

It's okay, you can keep "trying" to take down ai's site everytime you lose against us, with whosever mom's CC that you use. This topic does you lots of justice, child.

Lol, we tried to take down your site? Sounding like Ai members tryna start some "MPC" Drama.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

That reason is:

Well, you're an overall ********. Maybe if you didn't show up acting like a child, or like a meat gazer, we'd fight ya. It bugs me to read your topics, cause you use such empathy, and you over exaggerate it to the nearest extreme.

To be completely honest, your ******** is the one who drove me out of the LPC scene, you rather cheat, ddos a ******* TS in a LOW LEVEL PURE CLAN fight, bring 4 more then you're supposed to for a matched wildy fight, continuously lie, etc. Like I said, you're just a scumbag, simple. We'll leave it there as I finish this paragraph.

Ever since BT closed, this other lilduud clan PIC opened, and your clan opened, the LPC died then.

You're no person to write this topic, considering you were the one who killed it.

I lay you any ammount of money any Archaic guy, or just anyone that doesn't have a hollow head, and that has been in the scene would agree.

You want the LPC to come back? Close your clan and stay in CP, stay away from the LPC area.

With all due respect,

Also:

Furious, although Dennis is a bigger spastic then BvG, I'd have to agree with the way he put it.

They literally aren't an LPC, you can't say someone with 20 defence is an LPC. They brought a level 76 yesterday to a mini, and I've seen them numerous times in the wildy.

You're basically saying that i ruined LPC, when your clan is refusing to have fights. Please show me where i've ever had anyone over 70combat in an event. That's our cap, so i already know you won't be able do it.

By the way, saying with all due respect along with flame doesn't make it okay. I hope down sydrome isn't contagious, with all due respect, that is.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

That reason is:

With all due respect,

Also:

Damn you write fat text walls.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation

You're a joke and no one takes your topics seriously. Have fun making aftermath topics to try to convince yourself and this awesome community that you're doing fine in the wilderness.

Coming from the clan who only fights massers. You must have extreme organization!

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

You're a joke and no one takes your topics seriously. Have fun making aftermath topics to try to convince yourself and this awesome community that you're doing fine in the wilderness.

Coming from the clan who only fights massers. You must have extreme organization!

They put up a better fight than you yesterday, even with the same amount of mains and 70s! :thumbsup:

Lol at you thinking we "fight massers" we fight whoever gets in our way and they usually end up dying and have to team up and try to beat level 50s. We have 25+ topics on out forums about our trips, we dont need to post them here to make a feel better about ourselves, or make up things to make us feel better about ourselves.

They put up a better fight than you yesterday, even with the same amount of mains and 70s! :thumbsup:

Lol at you thinking we "fight massers" we fight whoever gets in our way and they usually end up dying and have to team up and try to beat level 50s. We have 25+ topics on out forums about our trips, we dont need to post them here to make a feel better about ourselves, or make up things to make us feel better about ourselves.

I Hope your mother loves you.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation

From what I understand every single LPC has given you fights & now refuse to fight you, yet still compete with each other & have great fun without you.

So instead of admitting that there's a problem with YOU, you come on here and blame the others. How about don't be such arrogant assholes, whose sole purpose in life is to close other LPCs... Go out and fight massers, go loot main wars, go have fun for once instead of waiting for someone to give you a fight that you're going to cheat at.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

From what I understand every single LPC has given you fights & now refuse to fight you, yet still compete with each other & have great fun without you.

So instead of admitting that there's a problem with YOU, you come on here and blame the others. How about don't be such arrogant assholes, whose sole purpose in life is to close other LPCs... Go out and fight massers, go loot main wars, go have fun for once instead of waiting for someone to give you a fight that you're going to cheat at.

tumblr_l98s3wpuBh1qddjb4o1_500.gif

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation

Really, Becuase Relapse posted a topic saying that LPC sucks now. Looks like they either got bored of fighting massers or realized that they need to give us fights.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png