Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Official 30 Def Topic

Prateek

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why shouldn't we adapt and get 30+ defence, 40+ defence?

This is my opinion and you shouldn't consider this as a flame-bait

I think there is a reason that purestyle kind of warfare became so popular, because of the disliking of mainstyle tank or runepure warfare.

anyone who has been in a main clan knows that its not fun; staying online for over 10 hours for one war, literally having breaks in between for people to have a ****/pee. to sum it up: its retarded.

once we keep on pushing the boundaries of defence we will lose the unique style of warring most people made a pure for.

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

Always agreed, clans that have people with 30-39 defence should just get 40. But they won't since then they can't post their fancy kdr topics on these forums. That's the only reason holding them back from 40 (and them probably getting owned by HF).

heartline8.gif

Main warring was fun in Forsaken (10x more fun than how 'pure' clanning is these days), 40 vs 40s or 50s vs 50s that lasted 1 hour (capped fights). Had 3 of those every week.

They got 30 defence for the advantages. Well 40+ defence would give them more advantages. They just don't get it because then they can't post on these forums. When I see a clan full of addy I compare them with welfaring mains that are mass sniping.

There will always be pure clans/teams that will keep pking like pures till the end of Runescape.

heartline8.gif

I miss Corruption already, Sandra.

Pure clanning isn't very fun right now...although it's where I started and sad to say where I'll finish.

The 30 defence and 35 36 is complete ******** but as long as topics are made etc just pissin people off hopefully they might as well just go 40 def, etc nd we can only hope it'll be the wake up call

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I hope a clan gets 40 Defence, so that the pure clan world can start over again. Rebirth of the true definition of Pure Community Competition.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

He has a point, if we keep pushing the boundaries of defense we could disrupt the whole foundation of being what pure is, and what made being pure so attractive or what made the pure community be so attractive could be gone and then we are really in trouble.

I agree with you mate, I've said it before, and I'll say it again, these clans enforcing the "adapt or die" role are idiots into believing in it. Clans that accept over 35 defence in their clan, and consider themselves "pure" in a sense of lingering around a primarily 1-20 defence pure community forums, allowing addament on trips ect, need to get themselves off this community, and onto Zybez, however, I dont think they'd last very long.

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control

Exactly, my first ever clan was Rsd, spent a good 5 or so months back then,and I can tell you now the reason I decided to leave, and to stop playing on the main which was passed down to me by my cousin, was because of the long, boring, bank diminishing, fustrating fights we used to have to do. The main reason we should stay primarily 1-20 defence, is because of the unique so called "cluster fights" we have, their fun, long enough, and alot more accelerating than 1 by 1 mass fall in/ mass piling. trust me

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

If i had to choice, I'd definatley choose 1 defence, over 30. If I wanted Turmoil, I wouldnt even bother with sticking at 30+ defence, I'd go straight up to 45.

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

As somone with experience warring with 1 Defence, 20 Defence, and 30 Defence, i can honestly say that 30 Defence is the easiest to war with. Why? I've never died on a trip with my 30defence account while wearing adamant. It's the easiest and most powerful thing to war with. Also, 1 Defence feels the best to war with, because of its capabilities. You don't lose your run energy much, and you have prayer for alot longer. You also get the feeling that you're an Actual pure while warring, and that the fights are fair. I've hated warring with 20def because the armor doesn't do that much for you other than slow you down.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

With clans making the movements to no longer allow adamant armor on F2P trips, this could be bad for clans that still allow adamant. Eventually the majority rather than minority will do away with adamant. The clans that still have it won't recieve fights, or will get teamed up on by clans that don't have addy.

It's time to adapt or die , as you all like to put it. :thumbsup:

Ps. This is cheaper.

5431fw.jpg

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

30-35 def and turmoil.

Things look pretty bleak for the pure community.

Things are looking even bleaker for yours

You have got to be kidding me... Another one...

-.-

Exactly what I was thinking.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png