Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

All Good things Must come to a end

Xpnkrockemox

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, WAR was a cool clan, theres alot of clans im not really fond of but WAR was never one of them, ya'll had cool ranks, and chill members....you kinda kept to yourselves, stayed out of intense rivalries, and just played for the mere fun of the game. Your community will be missed, and so will your clan as a whole. RIP We Are Royalty, like you said everything good has to come to an end some day, atleast you guys are going out on a good note, and not a bad one!

Cheers folks, awsome clan. :wub:

thekingu.png

Deja VU.

Seemed like had a nice 1 hope 2 see a few of ur

Members join Z

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

GL IRL WAR members.

Shame what happened near the end resulting in xpnk stepping down, he decided to help a guy and then get backstabbed in the process.

You always tried to do the right thing for your clan and I respect that. Never had any issues with WAR up until that one incident which is in the past now.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Sad to see you go. I hope you all move on to bigger better things in life. Thank the man above for another day and keep slaying your competition irl niggas.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

War opened after i closed IL so i never got that great p2p med division rivalry with u :( but i did have fun fighting u when i was still scaping in TLP

Bye WaR

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Never liked PW but made an account to post here + had to post 25 times argh!. Loved the 8 months I spent with the clan even though I quit for these last few months, in my opinion we were the best clan, may not pull as much as other clans or defeat other clans but the main thing we had was a great community and the WAR spirit. Such a shame to see us close again, I could of been a better Officer and Member but sadly I failed us by becoming inactive and stopped being a rs member therefore only attended a few f2p. Wish all WAR members good luck in what they wish to do now with pure clanning or if you are to quit. Shame Borzor would betray us like this :/ Joel, Equites and Raided you 3 were the best leaders I could of asked for when clanning, you all were great. Same to all the other high ranks such as souli and belgium. Not just the leaders and high ranks were great, but the majority of us members were great, an amazing community and the core members were just the best! Had some awesome trips and times in WAR.

WAR 4eva <3

Tun

Even though my dedication towards the clan lacked while WAR was going through some rough times back in late 2010/mid 2011, it always seemed and felt as if I had abandoned my family each and every time I left. Ever since you got a hold of me back when WAR merged into CPR back in late '10, I had always kept a bond with you and Corrupt3d and I wanted nothing but the best for the clan. Of course, not everything can go as planned and in all honesty I regret leaving you guys practically unspoken three times. You've always been quite the pal, Joelio, and I'll always miss the fun times with our boys. I'm sorry I couldn't stay 'till the end. It just breaks my heart to see you guys go and it's hard to come upon seeing your family break up without saying anything.

RIP We Are Royalty. It was a damn good run.

Even though my dedication towards the clan lacked while WAR was going through some rough times back in late 2010/mid 2011, it always seemed and felt as if I had abandoned my family each and every time I left. Ever since you got a hold of me back when WAR merged into CPR back in late '10, I had always kept a bond with you and Corrupt3d and I wanted nothing but the best for the clan. Of course, not everything can go as planned and in all honesty I regret leaving you guys practically unspoken three times. You've always been quite the pal, Joelio, and I'll always miss the fun times with our boys. I'm sorry I couldn't stay 'till the end. It just breaks my heart to see you guys go and it's hard to come upon seeing your family break up without saying anything.

RIP We Are Royalty. It was a damn good run.

omg hi nakey u cutie pie

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png