Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE vs. TLP Matched P2P Prep

Failed Again

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasnt at the fi fight,

cha0s pur3 wasnt at the fi fight

my man reached 0 the denzel washington of runescape wasnt at the fi fight.

you getting my drift?

But the members did what was expected of them.

Was fun

I think your drift is that kyles pretty useless without his dads

I was thinking he was hinting at that as well:p

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Dunno why TLP members are posting comments like "best clan on the day" or "looking forward to that rematch" when i think FOE have won like the last 6 straight preps against you to the point where you've avoided prepping them for over 6 months until this prep, while still calling yourselves the best p2p matched clan.

Anyway no flame but this was the expected result in my opinion, TLP aren't the quality p2p matched clan they once were.

qOY7v.png

Dunno why TLP members are posting comments like "best clan on the day" or "looking forward to that rematch" when i think FOE have won like the last 6 straight preps against you to the point where you've avoided prepping them for over 6 months until this prep, while still calling yourselves the best p2p matched clan.

Anyway no flame but this was the expected result in my opinion, TLP aren't the quality p2p matched clan they once were.

jonty what I have a told you about ban evading m8, there's a reason why your last 12 accounts have been banned, you've gone from being stupid to full blown retard

im pretty such TLP won 2 in a row then FOE won one 3-0 and then thats when the draught started until this one so its like 2-2 in the last 4 preps i guess haha :teehee:

2hf89vmye8.gif