Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE vs. TLP Matched P2P Prep

Failed Again

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was disappointed when i heard foe turned down a p2p prep straight after the fi loss.

Made up for it though i suppose.

tlp have no grounds to talk about a drought though. do you so easily forget when dissy boycotted foe because he either didnt like us or knew would beat you?

#TEAM-WALLI

i was disappointed when i heard foe turned down a p2p prep straight after the fi loss.

Made up for it though i suppose.

tlp have no grounds to talk about a drought though. do you so easily forget when dissy boycotted foe because he either didnt like us or knew would beat you?

you're the foe backbone, leave for a second and it collapses immediately. Gl on retirement lol

Kyle's actually declined other preps when you haven't told him to accept them.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Ok to silence some ppl...

FOE won woopy woop...

TLP/FOE have always battled #1/#2 changing places since before most of you were born. FOE has proves they are #1 P2P Preps atm. TLP #2. Awesome lets move on. Not sure why TLP didn't prep FOE till now, many ranks/members asked for it and it finally happened. We have plans to ask for more preps vs FOE as clearly they are the only competition in P2P Preps. L0l at the EOP on this topic, when have you asked TLP to a prep???

GF FOE, Prep'ed harder than TLP this week and it showed. Grats.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Ok to silence some ppl...

FOE won woopy woop...

TLP/FOE have always battled #1/#2 changing places since before most of you were born. FOE has proves they are #1 P2P Preps atm. TLP #2. Awesome lets move on. Not sure why TLP didn't prep FOE till now, many ranks/members asked for it and it finally happened. We have plans to ask for more preps vs FOE as clearly they are the only competition in P2P Preps. L0l at the EOP on this topic, when have you asked TLP to a prep???

GF FOE, Prep'ed harder than TLP this week and it showed. Grats.

Pretty much this, looking forward to our rematch within the next 2 weeks. I heard you want to get some revenge on FI first, so gl if thats true. If FI declines or you don't want to fight them yet, pm me Sunday to set something up. Once again, gratz on your win.

funny topic :)

end of day, it's obviously jealousy though and i know im better in every aspect of runescape and life so im still winning

haters gonna hate

yh lol we're jealous of your leash and collar ;P

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

funny topic :)

end of day, it's obviously jealousy though and i know im better in every aspect of runescape and life so im still winning

haters gonna hate

yh lol we're jealous of your leash and collar ;P

Still mad foe took out the TRash and your clan died ;P

m54461wegetityourebutth.jpg

lol k0

davld im a leader something you will never be again, as you utterly failed and i closed your crap clan twice, i know your biggest goal was to beat foe which you never did while i was leading so it got you a bit butt hurt...it's okay man just quit rs already lol, it's obvious your as obsessed with me as jubjub is lmfao, even coming on my rsc topic and trying to get me to talk to you..like i said just quit rs lol, ur nothing but that guy that spelled his name wrong and led tr into a close

good job davld, you beat me lol =[ you made kyle mad before anyone else on this topic l0l

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

good job davld, you beat me lol =[ you made kyle mad before anyone else on this topic l0l

lol what was that about akicking me and declining preps for months bcuz i made you whip out the tissues in front of a bunch of havoc?

its fine lol, 25-0, you are right up there with davld if you get what i mean haha

rawrrrrrrrrrrr

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

lol what was that about akicking me and declining preps for months bcuz i made you whip out the tissues in front of a bunch of havoc?

its fine lol, 25-0, you are right up there with davld if you get what i mean haha

rawrrrrrrrrrrr

rawwwwrrrr!! :thumbsup:

good job foe but,

only reason you won is because i wasn't there. still waiting for that fullout war :whistling:

smartestmember.jpg

rawrrrrrrrrrrr

awww poor kyle! =[ lets see

you are the one getting ur members to pm me to try to flame me for you

you are the one asking my councils for our ranks/members ip's

you are the one everyone on this topic seems to be making fun of xD!

its ok lil pal! cheer up!

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

rawrrrrrrrrrrr

rawwwwrrrr!! :thumbsup:

good job foe but,

only reason you won is because i wasn't there. still waiting for that fullout war :whistling:

Fullout? Took 6 months to get a p2p prep with you...

see you in 3 years for the fullout