Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Pure Order's Slaughter house

Farcast

This topic is too funny lmfao

>Team with another clan, out number every1

>Still end up with a negative kdr

>WE SLAUGHTERED EVERYONE

ur funny should try stand up

I can say the same for the person who wrote this topic.. it's pretty funny ;)

he is already a comedian

austonq.png

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

74? Goodjob NPO very nice pull. Would of loved to get a fight with you but seeing as you doubled our pull wouldn't of been the best fight. Hopefully we can set some preps up during the week.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

This topic is too funny lmfao

>Team with another clan, out number every1

>Still end up with a negative kdr

>WE SLAUGHTERED EVERYONE

why are you even replying?

if i ever leanred enything from PW, its that aftermath topics are full of shit, and certain clans excel at making shit up

i just smile at npo playing with the big dogs, they'll get eaten alive soon :(

good job smacking mm

awwww how cute :wub:

nice pull npo c u next weekend???? :unsure:

We are the Big Dogs Woof!

eopsig.png

All you are doing is provoking actual clans to team with other actual clans. Not massers with whatever Havoc is. You should probably be careful NPO. It looked fun and that is all that matters, but you shouldn't really try to pull it off as some worthwhile accomplishment beating clans with 20 less than you.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

All you are doing is provoking actual clans to team with other actual clans. Not massers with whatever Havoc is. You should probably be careful NPO. It looked fun and that is all that matters, but you shouldn't really try to pull it off as some worthwhile accomplishment beating clans with 20 less than you.

relax its a game

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

relax its a game

It wasn't a threat. I am not EOP. Just a suggestion lol. I appreciate the fights honestly.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

didnt you get cocky cuz bv closed into u ??

then u talked **** 2 havoc and lost a 30v60 thinking u gwased us ??

then said you'll see us next sunday but ignored our pm's for a run in ??

??

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

You can team with whoever you like pal, but i doubt theres another clan good enough to bring the standard up to at least par.

qOY7v.png