Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Pure Order's Slaughter house

Farcast

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lost respect reading this topic

Its so hard for you to say goodjob. Man lol.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

lost respect reading this topic

Its so hard for you to say goodjob. Man lol.

Pure-warfare 2012 :/

110820162825.png

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Man ween has the goods. Everyone lost their old outrage pics besides you :D

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

I have everything forreal lol. I like looking at all these old pics since talking with you in teamspeak. Got loads more

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Man those sure were the good days. We were the biggest noobs haha so weird how far we have all come. Once NPO's sites back you should make a thread and post all your old pics. Would bring a tear to hotblond's eye ;]

BestLeader.png

Man those sure were the good days. We were the biggest noobs haha so weird how far we have all come. Once NPO's sites back you should make a thread and post all your old pics. Would bring a tear to hotblond's eye ;]

haha will do, might get active soon.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

No offense but I died cuz i was out of titan scrolls\bolts\pots\food and died on purpose lol. When I returned there was still a ton of MM when I think NPO mains? KO and some randy's . But still a great fight.

GJ and hope you keep the pulls high. Was a fun fight.

No offense but I died cuz i was out of titan scrolls\bolts\pots\food and died on purpose lol. When I returned there was still a ton of MM when I think NPO mains? KO and some randy's . But still a great fight.

GJ and hope you keep the pulls high. Was a fun fight.

npo had no mains :o

Retired.

All you are doing is provoking actual clans to team with other actual clans. Not massers with whatever Havoc is. You should probably be careful NPO. It looked fun and that is all that matters, but you shouldn't really try to pull it off as some worthwhile accomplishment beating clans with 20 less than you.

didnt you get cocky cuz bv closed into u ??

then u talked **** 2 havoc and lost a 30v60 thinking u gwased us ??

then said you'll see us next sunday but ignored our pm's for a run in ??

??

where havoc now =(

All you are doing is provoking actual clans to team with other actual clans. Not massers with whatever Havoc is. You should probably be careful NPO. It looked fun and that is all that matters, but you shouldn't really try to pull it off as some worthwhile accomplishment beating clans with 20 less than you.

??

where havoc now =(

well we cleared u at the trip today lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

??

where havoc now =(

well we cleared u at the trip today lol

We as in Npo+Havoc :]

- Who cares about their KDR lol

- Looks like you made few clans mad because you decided to team with another clan to have fun. Great Job!

Don't listen to the idiots complaining that you teamed, just do what you want but remember to have fun with it :)

Starting to enjoy what NPO is about even though you still have a idiot in your leadership.

LOL! Who still plays this game

- Who cares about their KDR lol

- Looks like you made few clans mad because you decided to team with another clan to have fun. Great Job!

Don't listen to the idiots complaining that you teamed, just do what you want but remember to have fun with it :)

Starting to enjoy what NPO is about even though you still have a idiot in your leadership.

Exactly bro its all about fun. Everyone who participated in the trip had a blast and thats what matters. Thanks for the feedback and i hope you and cranked settle you differences :thumbsup:

BestLeader.png