Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why dont clans do this???

Dr ZoidBerg

is 1-2 a day not enough?

lol ya i dont think any1 pks on a daily basis like foe does, not even weekly for some

ya its only you guys tbh

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

We did them a fair bit over the holidays, had runins with npo, mm and foe which were good fun. Tried to get a few with TLP too but they can't rly pull enough and did mostly single pking i think.

Harder now because a lot of people are busy with school ****, average age of people in clans is higher now than it used to be when the wildy is active, especially our ranks who are mostly in university or busy with jobs and ****.

qOY7v.png

Because pures don't always have to be fighting pures, goodness. Honestly, do you guys ever get tired of killing each other? I know Fatality goes out to Revs everyday and hunt mains and stuff.

Foe does it the right way, too. On their midweeks, they invite pures from all clans so that it's a collective gathering. They just kill mains.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Wanna know why people prep in clan wars?

You can see if it's matched, there's no mains, you can see if anyones breaking the 'rules' of the prep easily. People can't crash. Noone can 1 item..

It's the pure community we're talking about m8 all those rules will be broken in a p2p/f2p wildy prep..

Because pures don't always have to be fighting pures, goodness. Honestly, do you guys ever get tired of killing each other? I know Fatality goes out to Revs everyday and hunt mains and stuff.

Foe does it the right way, too. On their midweeks, they invite pures from all clans so that it's a collective gathering. They just kill mains.

Would be nice for pures to fight pures more often @ multi seeing as wild is dead otherwise. Y settle for only 1 day a week P2P Pking with your clan?

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

Wanna know why people prep in clan wars?

You can see if it's matched, there's no mains, you can see if anyones breaking the 'rules' of the prep easily. People can't crash. Noone can 1 item..

It's the pure community we're talking about m8 all those rules will be broken in a p2p/f2p wildy prep..

This

favmemb.png

wearethe2.png

Be the change you wish to see. Go in irc and get your clan run ins..

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg