Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Is this game worth coming back to?

`Nakey

I'm practically a Runescape vet, not claiming it as a good thing, but I've been around since 2002 and I just recently quit back in August of 2011 under my own circumstances. Has anything really changed around the pure community? Are people still willing to abuse illegal methods in order to gain publicity amongst players in a video game? Is the game even fun to play anymore for all you other long-time players?

Just wondering since I'll be scrapping up the money for a new computer in a tidbit over here. Real, honest opinions would be nice.

If you don't have anything IRL then go for it, but if your going to give up IRL time for it then don't bother, It's just a way of passing time, and an addiction most of us can't let go of, nothing really left in this game.

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

Honestly no its not. You will just get addicted again and its not even a fun thing to be addicted to. Im considering quitting myself P2P Wild is dead and the only things I really enjoy are dungeoneering/CLW/Pking with people @ revs.

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

If you have a tight group of friends still playing i would say its worth it.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

The games dead, unless you spend like 3 months maxxing a pure and getting it fully quested then find a method to make like 300m then you can play strictly for your clan. That way you turn a blind eye to the game and just come on for mini's, PK trips and important fights.

Exiled Force

Ex Activation | Ex Zenith