Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ricky Looking

Rickster

Ricky you 1bang.

If you joined Activation i could try to help you find an account that is under 10-defense,

Would love to see you come into my clan, you would probly help us out alot with you exp. you were one of the better leaders in Hi, and i know you'll fit into the community.

+ we're powerful as **** in f2p.

If you're going to stay on your 30def, Id say join Zenith Or EoP.

Edit: I remember you like alot Of Relapse members that are now in our clan.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

Should Check out Zenith.

Not only are we one of the best clans f2p, we are the #1 MPC. We are consistent, and have an active and friendly community. We are decent in P2P, and get a lot better at it. We do plenty of P2P minis daily. Rev Pkings/50 Ports etc is something a lot of us like to do daily.

Regardless Ricky, would be a pleasure to have you in Zenith

Shoot Us an Intro ( www.zenith-rs.com/forums )

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Give PLS a try man, we had great fun with mini'ing you guys. Sad to see you go but if you wanna come on our site and just give a chance we'd appreciate it. We're a somewhat new clan but building fast. we have minis every day, and atleast 1-3 midweek trips. Pls-rs.com. Oh and we like to rag on Venom alot.

screenshot20120711at333.png