Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"#1"

Milky

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya fun fight eop, but goddam the amount of addy in some of your pics

We're a 1-35 defence Pure clan, do you expect us to wear robes? L O L

well you did for like 6 months but you didn't beat MM for like 2 months so you went back to addy mid trip

... Lol, we beat mm plenty of times in robes...

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Why are these MM kid(s) complaining about "oh you guys had +10", it's MM's fault that they got slumped by EoP, a saying a lot of people say "Talk ****, get hit" cya saturday big bois, hope you can pull 50 if you're saying you plled 45-48 today. Inb4TehLockcuzmmrmad.

MM's fault they got slumped by eop, what?

Why are these MM kid(s) complaining about "oh you guys had +10", it's MM's fault that they got slumped by EoP, a saying a lot of people say "Talk ****, get hit" cya saturday big bois, hope you can pull 50 if you're saying you plled 45-48 today. Inb4TehLockcuzmmrmad.

i hope you were drunk when you wrote this, if not, i feel sorry for your parents

MM's fault they got slumped by eop, what?

i lold aswell

It's funny on the KDR, EOP kills and MM deaths match up perfectly while MM kills and EOP deaths don't at all. You guys flame us for propaganda and being no honor when MM is the most no honor clan there is. MM claims to be the only pure clan left yet they practically share the same fall in with HF.

If that proves anything, its just the bad quality of the ex-FOE apps who just applied for your clan and evidently kept dying in the prep.

Gratz on your friday win.

128250368099.gif

lol at the mm kids, everytime we beat them its suddenly the first time we've beat them for the first time in months, even after we beat them the very week before ;p

For the past 2-3 weeks they've hid behind HF, MM kids on their mains and Nippon to compete, and today seeing as HF were busy with a clw prep, they had no-one to hide behind, and they got booty clapped as would be the expected result when we only have 5 less than them.

I look forward to some fun fights tomorrow, but i forecast a 95% chance of HF, with a scatter of Nippon and a possibility of Mayhemtality.

qOY7v.png

lol at the mm kids, everytime we beat them its suddenly the first time we've beat them for the first time in months, even after we beat them the very week before ;p

For the past 2-3 weeks they've hid behind HF, MM kids on their mains and Nippon to compete, and today seeing as HF were busy with a clw prep, they had no-one to hide behind, and they got booty clapped as would be the expected result when we only have 5 less than them.

I look forward to some fun fights tomorrow, but i forecast a 95% chance of HF, with a scatter of Nippon and a possibility of Mayhemtality.

:thumbsup:

noobs!! get familiar with the pirate code

shoulda asked for parlay B)

arrgg :P

LOL'd

Goodjob guys what did you pull?

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

were yet to see a challenge from you guys for a fullout 1 def .

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

It's funny on the KDR, EOP kills and MM deaths match up perfectly while MM kills and EOP deaths don't at all. You guys flame us for propaganda and being no honor when MM is the most no honor clan there is. MM claims to be the only pure clan left yet they practically share the same fall in with HF.

If that proves anything, its just the bad quality of the ex-FOE apps who just applied for your clan and evidently kept dying in the prep.

Gratz on your friday win.

They are 100x better than the 10 year old 4n kids with 40 def you pk with lmfao

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

You can make that 100% in all your fights as far as I'm concerned :thumbsup:

We managed to wreck your beloved Fatality even with your massers there, i'm afraid it won't be any better this week :P

qOY7v.png

Original topic title, wonder if anyone understands my reference...

Good job on the win though, stepping it up to MM in a big way. Keep it up

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Firstly, I'd like to thank EOP for sitting 20 people. The fight was intense and very close all three rounds, i can't believe we actually won the second round. I hope we can do more of these soon, Thanks again for the prep ;) very proud of zenith members that attended.

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png