Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP legends clear MM down by 15

Milky

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers + Final Ownage Elite

Boy did this bring back memories of early 2010. We heard FOE were once again around RDG, so we rushed them and again the majority of them logged out.

You put Foe + MM as if we were teaming yet we logged?

The propaganda is strong in this one.

I don't see why MM members are trying to flame EOP here?

It's obvious that today they were the #1 clan and that we got cleared. Take a loss for once and let them have their win.

you're right elmo...

I'll flame you instead you stupid turkey hat wearing ************

edit: yeah no response you no good ******* **** **** ass **** ***** ***** ****** ******** ******

LMFAO

You may well have had a nice trip (in your own eyes) but really?

e2oj1q.png

As long as your members had fun!

The only thing you're proving is that we called ls to ac your retarded ex-high councils team

I only saw LS once and that was when they were sniping MM in your fight, spamming "off red". They didn't even attack us, instead they bailed to single when they saw us. You should prolly try contacting a better "AC".

128250368099.gif

You may well have had a nice trip (in your own eyes) but really?

e2oj1q.png

As long as your members had fun!

The only thing you're proving is that we called ls to ac your retarded ex-high councils team

I only saw LS once and that was when they were sniping MM in your fight, spamming "off red". They didn't even attack us, instead they bailed to single when they saw us. You should prolly try contacting a better "AC".

k0

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers + Final Ownage Elite

Boy did this bring back memories of early 2010. We heard FOE were once again around RDG, so we rushed them and again the majority of them logged out.

You put Foe + MM as if we were teaming yet we logged?

The propaganda is strong in this one.

Yeh you logged when we rushed you, then after MM rushed us you logged back in a few minutes into the fight and sniped us, not sure whether it was all of FOE or just some members, but there was certainly some there.

bit of clan trivia.

last clan to underestimate my greatness and spam "blame walli" was epidemic.

all the best.

last clan to make announcements saying they'd close us was TLP

and interestingly enough they also got very well acquainted with their log to lobby button

quelle coincidence.

qOY7v.png

We can't control if a pot member on his pure is giving his friends that are pot zerks the loc, they are not allowed to come with us. They arent in the fc or the ts so :kanye:

Annoys me as much as it annoys you.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

bit of clan trivia.

all the best.

Walli you ain't anything special bro...and if I remember correctly FOE never had anything to do with the closure of Epidemic lmao. You act as if your some sort of boss leader and that FOE is untouchable. Each time you guys slump in F2P, you retreat to using the "we're the #1 p2p clan" instead...but whats gonna happen when you lose your #1 P2P? Your gonna have no pride to hold onto, and your just gonna be a slumping clan in both servers.

FOE will NEVER slump EOP, and you definately won't close us. You just got sad and upset that we happened to log right next to you last weekend, so we hit you for the lols....you guys took it so serious and now all I hear is crying on your behalf....if it wasn't for the fact that every other clan around here hates us, FOE would never challenge us to any sort of "crash war"....cause you know you'd get merked....now lil Walli is gettin all brave because he got MM, FI, TLP, HF, and Nippon team behind him....shows your real true colours eh? You guys log when we het you 1v1, so you come challenge us on forums then because here, you can flame us 5v1 instead.

Well that doesn't bother me buddy, TLP will be back to pulling 30's next weekend, FI's hype is dying off, HF isn't always gonna be around, Nippon's team is too stupid and clueless to do any real damage...so I guess that leaves us with fighting MM+FOE....MM always puts up a good fight, but FOE is a joke in F2P....unless you guys team up....and the last time I remember FOE and MM teaming up against us, is when Epidemic died...but oh wait, you, the almighty Walli should already know that, as you single-handedly closed Epidemic by yourself....I forgot.

Old P K 3 R > Walli.

Nuff said. ;)

thekingu.png

bit of clan trivia.

all the best.

Walli you ain't anything special bro...and if I remember correctly FOE never had anything to do with the closure of Epidemic lmao. You act as if your some sort of boss leader and that FOE is untouchable. Each time you guys slump in F2P, you retreat to using the "we're the #1 p2p clan" instead...but whats gonna happen when you lose your #1 P2P? Your gonna have no pride to hold onto, and your just gonna be a slumping clan in both servers.

FOE will NEVER slump EOP, and you definately won't close us. You just got sad and upset that we happened to log right next to you last weekend, so we hit you for the lols....you guys took it so serious and now all I hear is crying on your behalf....if it wasn't for the fact that every other clan around here hates us, FOE would never challenge us to any sort of "crash war"....cause you know you'd get merked....now lil Walli is gettin all brave because he got MM, FI, TLP, HF, and Nippon team behind him....shows your real true colours eh? You guys log when we het you 1v1, so you come challenge us on forums then because here, you can flame us 5v1 instead.

Well that doesn't bother me buddy, TLP will be back to pulling 30's next weekend, FI's hype is dying off, HF isn't always gonna be around, Nippon's team is too stupid and clueless to do any real damage...so I guess that leaves us with fighting MM+FOE....MM always puts up a good fight, but FOE is a joke in F2P....unless you guys team up....and the last time I remember FOE and MM teaming up against us, is when Epidemic died...but oh wait, you, the almighty Walli should already know that, as you single-handedly closed Epidemic by yourself....I forgot.

Old P K 3 R > Walli.

Nuff said. ;)

o..

Calm down with what "TLP" pulls next weekend, I remember when EOP where pulling 15/20's for a month straight.