Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

burst of clans

cx ftw yes

So funny reading skids replies to pure warfare topics.

Doubt whoever you want, see you in 1 year when I'll be posting on a topic just like this still repping my Hazard sig.

don't let lil kids put you down :3 when cp first opened people called us a 1 month wonder and we've been open almost 7 years. XD got high hopes for you guys =p

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

I give them three weeks. It's usually the same people making the same clan with a different name. I'm all for new clans opening but not when it's the same process of opening and closing it loses it's value.

Sort of.. but with all the new clans.. they start on somewhat of an even playing field and have their own lil bracket for competition :)

I hope they last long so the pure community doesnt have to compete with the same clans all the time D:

The good ones will; they will grow and eventually compete with normal clans if they choose. (Look at NME/Z)

Na Look at NPO :whistling: :thumbsup:

Great example of a clan that was doubted.

Look at NPO? Not sure if srs m8ey. They're not on par with Zenith and certainly not NME.

MergeMergeMerge all day! You even got trolled by IR/H for a 3-way Merge all recorded. And said you'd give Booos War-horse LOL. Moron.

Maybe when you slump again and your leadership and memberbase falls apart you can look for another crappy clan to merge into!

punished

Consdering your leadership failed with outrage, I don't know what cranked was thinking taking you up on your offer.

Wish more PURE clans (1-10 or 1-20 reqs) would open. Would be so much better for the LPC and MPC scene as it's kind off dead.

Ok complaining about defence is getting old, your entire clan has just become a broken record. Can you just find something else to complain about

ginger

Wish more PURE clans (1-10 or 1-20 reqs) would open. Would be so much better for the LPC and MPC scene as it's kind off dead.

Ok complaining about defence is getting old, your entire clan has just become a broken record. Can you just find something else to complain about

ginger

Its something that should be criticized. On a side note how does her hair color have anything to do with this topic?

Proud Member of The Hatred

muWS8.png

ginger

Its something that should be criticized. On a side note how does her hair color have anything to do with this topic?

Hair color is everything

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

hi hazard is still here and not making retarded decisions

:enterkanyesfacehere:

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14