Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's P2P Trip

Davld

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks fun to me, is that not the point of Runescape?

:thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Goodjob lads, shame we have to resort to clan wars because some clans can't let 2 clans have clean pkri without crashing l;

Punished.

Don't see you talking so much **** about IR now do we?

Nothing personal, just had to put you in your place.

(ok I lied it was personal but either way you got destroyed ;^P)

Jokes on you, all of Havoc will leave after trips consisting of sitting in lobby and constant hopping in hope to hit a clan with 15 people when you have near 40.

Besides, you hit one of our fights and crashed from hostilitys side so 90% of our members got away and logged. So yeah, thanks for the punishment ;)

pRVlU.png

hzsig9.png

hzsig7.png

Proud Founder of Hazard

Goodjob lads, shame we have to resort to clan wars because some clans can't let 2 clans have clean pkri without crashing l;

Punished.

Jokes on you, all of Havoc will leave after trips consisting of sitting in lobby and constant hopping in hope to hit a clan with 15 people when you have near 40.

Besides, you hit one of our fights and crashed from hostilitys side so 90% of our members got away and logged. So yeah, thanks for the punishment ;)

Your time will come, Hostility's is now

Lol, ended in like 30 mins and went to clan wars :O

gj

CP spends 99% of their time in clan wars and the only time they do come into the wilderness they have to team with NPO to compete. Don't begrudge NME one fight in Clan Wars.

99%? You must suck at statistics lol. 1 NPO member comes to our F2P trips so not too sure where the teaming comes in.

Pm me for prep/pkri/fullout etc..

Let me guess, in Clan Wars?

gj

CP spends 99% of their time in clan wars and the only time they do come into the wilderness they have to team with NPO to compete. Don't begrudge NME one fight in Clan Wars.

99%? You must suck at statistics lol. 1 NPO member comes to our F2P trips so not too sure where the teaming comes in.

Pm me for prep/pkri/fullout etc..

Let me guess, in Clan Wars?

You choose where u wanna get wrecked :)

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Punished.

See you on Saturday. Let's see if you team with CP again.

Flash3:Adamant

You managed to last an hour without it and then took your place alongside CP as clans completely dependant on defence.

You're so correct, flash3: Adamant

We also took our place alongside CP as the only two clans who get under NME's skin.

are you mad, bro?

I would be mad if I were you. Your clan has been open for what, 4 years? You really haven't accomplished **** except for being slumped numerous times. Just give up already. I'm personally sick of seeing your clan rise for two weeks, talk **** and end up pulling 10 to a Saturday trip.

Looked fun boys.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

Punished.

You managed to last an hour without it and then took your place alongside CP as clans completely dependant on defence.

We also took our place alongside CP as the only two clans who get under NME's skin.

are you mad, bro?

I would be mad if I were you. Your clan has been open for what, 4 years? You really haven't accomplished **** except for being slumped numerous times. Just give up already. I'm personally sick of seeing your clan rise for two weeks, talk **** and end up pulling 10 to a Saturday trip.

Looked fun boys.

You're still mad I singlehandedly closed DP, dat double spy P;!

gj

Keep working for that elite rank, your doing great.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Lol Tyler you're an actual idiot.

and Ben, you did have over 18, you peaked at 20 and by the time we got to 13 I just said to leave the cc.

You said round 3. I looked at round 3, we peaked at 19 and that was for 3 seconds then it went back to matched?

We matched you round 2 + 3.

Round 1 was originally supposed to be a run in like it would have been in the wild lol. You had your 20 defence gear/dung like you would have in the wild and we didn't have to sit.

Hi

Punished.

are you mad, bro?

Looked fun boys.

You're still mad I singlehandedly closed DP, dat double spy P;!

IR couldn't close a door..?

Whatever, thanks for the support guiz + gals.

Hi