Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

This Is Caketown

Keith

A clan composed of the greatest. Legends from the realm of RuneScape Valhalla. Opponents of Adamant armor and creators of Cake. The town we created will live on forever. Our frosting covered memories sprinkled with tears of laughter and joy. Where are we. We're in a purgatory untouchable by all. It's time to retire the purple. Thank's for all the Cake.

Lacking an official statement many still thought we were still open.

caketown.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Corrupt Pures.

Implying CP had anything to do with this at all or any other clan that recently closed. NPO has done more damage to clans than CP.

RIP TH, good clan that did things the right way.

No point in getting so defensive. My god not everything is an implication of us closing a clan. We respected th. and they had a good run. But like big said. Corrupt Pures.

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures.

Implying CP had anything to do with this at all or any other clan that recently closed. NPO has done more damage to clans than CP.

No point in getting so defensive. My god not everything is an implication of us closing a clan. We respected th. and they had a good run. But like big said. Corrupt Pures.

Every clan that closes you have members camping the topic insisting that the cause of the closure was CP. It's nothing personal, but maybe you should try controlling your members.

Corrupt Pures.

Every clan that closes you have members camping the topic insisting that the cause of the closure was CP. It's nothing personal, but maybe you should try controlling your members.

Love how you judge our clan right away based on what some troll account on pure warfare said. Nonetheless tho using the words of the legendary eop, if you don't like how we run our clan, we must be doing it right. don't judge dawg

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

The Corrupt Pures Plague is spreading quick =/

Haha just kidding. I was there the day my 2 rival clans decided to **** me over and merge to make The Hatred and instead of being 2 ****** clans, they became 1 good clan. I respected TH for being open for so long despite all the criticism they got for merging and I always believed they would close in a month after they merged due to having numerous Leaders from both clans.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

;'[

had some fun preps back in defiance vs you guys

always a respectable clan, always a blast to play against

rip a special clan with history.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14