Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

#Dutchies vs Striketeam - 60 Minutes Full Out!

Harrie

2cgiwja.jpg

Dutchies asked ST for a f2p PKRI; ST accepted. The original fight went on at GDZ , after they did rerush us a couple of times but every attempt they got cleared.
Dutchies pulled 17 , peaking at 21. Which was an amazing pull for us , considering we didnt had any signups or anything of that!

120228205123.png

120228205001.png

120228203334.png

120228202807.png

TT3eeVB.gif

eb5z6a.jpgFounder of Team #Dutchies

Ex High Council of Control

259ahix.gif

Nice Job Dutchiessssssssss

Rickj ftwwwwwww

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

GJ

14 vs 21 :thumbsup:

Please dont be an idiot now, we also admit we lost to you this sunday in matched opts. It was 18vs17 at the start, confirmed by your leaders with a picture. While the fight was going on we peaked at 21, but most of the times we had 19 people here. Don't argue about this bs. You guys just lost once to us. You guys still won the sunday which are the most important trips. Just take the lose lol

TT3eeVB.gif

eb5z6a.jpgFounder of Team #Dutchies

Ex High Council of Control

259ahix.gif

You overpulled us yo. At first we had 18, but you didn't know that 1 guy got ****** net and immediately disconnectedwhen you rushed in and second guy went away, which leaves us to 16 men. After we lost in GDZ the fight moved to vents-mossies as planned. We managed to get the upper hand for some minutes, but then you had like 4-5 more than us so we called off returning (Actually was 15v20 not excuse, we lost, I admit). It's our ****** piles what was and I hope we can get some day matched in clanwars too:) Anyway, nice piles and good job. Gotta work with new members tho, not easy to collect all the pures from Estonia having only ~5k active runescapers :/ And yea for 30 min prep you can't do signups lol.

joudt.png

chillin.png

Gj to both of you, impressed to see Striketeam and dutchies pulling 15+ :D

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.