Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

StrikeTeam Saturday feat. F, A, Xl, Hi, Enemy, CP

Chillin

1207143235m48c3D.jpg

The thing I see on Saturdays only some corpse eaters who crash, spy, sabotage and lie just to survive another week. I see real puss(ys) who sht anyones faces, who have forgot meaning of clean and enjoyable fight.

I'm more sad than mad. I feel sadness for clans, who still know how to fight and still getting crashed by scavengers.

ST Ants ending for Saturdays. If you want clean, respectful fights come, discuss with me. I have the solution, I'v seen the solution. :)

#Striketeam

[sT]Ants.

mainsunit.png

Estonian pure power

www.st-rs.org

#striketeam

i enjoyed the fight vs you! too bad mm had to crash

gj ST

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

1207143235m48c3D.jpg

The thing I see on Saturdays only some corpse eaters who crash, spy, sabotage and lie just to survive another week. I see real puss(ys) who sht anyones faces, who have forgot meaning of clean and enjoyable fight.

I'm more sad than mad. I feel sadness for clans, who still know how to fight and still getting crashed by scavengers.

ST Ants ending for Saturdays. If you want clean, respectful fights come, discuss with me. I have the solution, I'v seen the solution. :)

#Striketeam

[sT]Ants.

^ this

OT: Goodjob ST, i really enjoyed the fight ;P hope to get more next saturday ( or friday ) :)

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th