Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

~xL Saturday Pk Trip (3/3/12)~

Rajjstility

**** clan is s h i t. We cleared you and you can watch it on our vid. Your f uckbuddys yr crashed our fight at the end, but they were late.

joudt.png

chillin.png

Your clan is dying and you can see it. You have runehead memberlist full of ppl Total Members: 57 and you can pull 16 on Saturdays offical trip.

You think only way to save it is to lie, cheat and **** with small clans.Striketeam having memberlist of 24 ppl Total Members: 24 and we pull 20+ to trips without talking ****, without crashing anyone, without planting spys.

You cheat yourself thinking you can save xL in unhonor way.

I read this and laugh:

2nt8ilt.png

Video shows clearly that we pushed you to corps (1:08 - 2:27) and then YR crashed. Yr were to late to save your ass.

This is pic yr member saying Green capes off

Spoiler:
120303235124.png

My recommendation, close your clan or stop being puss(y).

mainsunit.png

Estonian pure power

www.st-rs.org

#striketeam

Your clan is dying and you can see it. You have runehead memberlist full of ppl Total Members: 57 and you can pull 16 on Saturdays offical trip.

You think only way to save it is to lie, cheat and **** with small clans.Striketeam having memberlist of 24 ppl Total Members: 24 and we pull 20+ to trips without talking ****, without crashing anyone, without planting spys.

You cheat yourself thinking you can save xL in unhonor way.

16 man pull and 150 kills

ANOTHER REASON 2 JOIN XL?