Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Old School

KaZa

I've decided, after watching some old vids, to quit my current clan and just idle around try and get maxed until I know what I want to do. I know I'm not the only one, some of my friends are doing the same. Its said that clans need to get turmoil to compete with other clans... Jagex ****** over the pure clan community, if its not dead already its on its way there fast. I used to think that bots were the way that pure clans would regain strength but thats not going to happen. Its such a ******* shame when you think about it, we had something special...then we were ****** over by Jagex. Some of you will try and keep on until the end but I believe that its time to start seperating my self from the game. Just my opinion, I welcome all others. Flame or no Flame I don't give a ****.

screenshot20120711at333.png

if youre still interested in pure-type clans, you could always make a baby pure and join omni's clan

whose omni's clan you ask? exactly they dont care if people know them or dont, they jsut pk and have fun whenever they are on.

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

Pures have to adapt. They always have done and always will do. The pure community will stay alive as long as we have people with good intentions around. The whole point for clanning is fun, and i think we need to get back to that. The flaming and def arguments have overrun this forums making it a place of negativity rather than anything worth coming on and the pure's world rep is going down the sink.

You can abandon a ship that isnt sinking, or you can try and rideee it for all the fun and good memeories you can have before its gone, which as you say, might be very soon.

#Clan-CP #Clan-ef #Unlimited

Proud Corrupt Pures Advanced Member

Proud Unlimited Experinced Member

sg33pj.jpg

try these new clans #attentionseeking #no1cares

ty for +1

Thanks bro! I'll be sure to take advice from the obvious troll Account with no pic/sig/68 postcount LOL!

dat taco 160pc and a gay sentence makes everyone take you seriously!

ty for +1

this ain't twitter.

wise words from the elder of a 6 month old clan! :rolleyes:

wise words from the ex-leader of AOT? LOL.

Spoiler:

aucsi0.jpg

ty for +1

this ain't twitter.

wise words from the elder of a 6 month old clan! :rolleyes:

wise words from the ex-leader of AOT? LOL.

Spoiler:

AoT leader > low council of a shtty merged masser clan for 2 weeks

Spoiler:
but srsly how are you elder...the clan is 6 months old

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly I didn't see the point in joining big clans that have set rules/guidelines.

Just training & PKing on your own is SO much better IMO then being in a clan. I could never force myself to log on when they told me to & bring what they told me to if it didn't work for me.

Anyways, good luck with whatever your doing :)