Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Regarding Advertising

Karl

I know a lot of you want to help promote the site, and I thank you for that, I really do.

But please don't go around spamming the link. Just tell your friends and hopefully it will spread.

Also, I want to keep quiet from high level clans for a while, just promote to low/mid level for the time being. Then once those ladders pick up, I'll talk to the bigger clans.

Thanks

~Karl

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Im aware that the site needs more refining, so to that the others here must know that they have the privilage of have low member numbers hah. This was meant to be kept secret till things were finished.

Can't wait to see the ladder system at work and see the final project complete.

Im aware that the site needs more refining, so to that the others here must know that they have the privilage of have low member numbers hah. This was meant to be kept secret till things were finished.

Can't wait to see the ladder system at work and see the final project complete.

I like my member number.

I honestly want a system better than PCR, and a nice community on the forums. I can't stand PC, no offence Omni :rolleyes:

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

I'm surprised to see that Karl shared this site with so many people already... a little surprised to see some of the ranks I have so far as well. Just let me know what you need done, Karl, and I'll do my best.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

• 2 weeks later...

Malice deleted your topic. No offense to my clanmates but they're a little stuck on PC because I think they've been given ranks there

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Malice deleted your topic. No offense to my clanmates but they're a little stuck on PC because I think they've been given ranks there

Yeah, I noticed. I've been back to each of the forums a few times to check on what people have written and 2 clans have removed the topic. All the others seem pretty interested.

It's hard to convince them, so maybe you could help out by speaking to your clan mates for me :)

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Yeah, I noticed. I've been back to each of the forums a few times to check on what people have written and 2 clans have removed the topic. All the others seem pretty interested.

It's hard to convince them, so maybe you could help out by speaking to your clan mates for me :)

I told a low level clan about it, don't know if I should get the name out there or not. But you should see some of them dropping bye ;)

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Technically, It wasn't deleted. Simply moved to the "Trash sub-forum" But yes, I agree that a lot of Malice members are quite stuck on Pure Community - I personally dislike Pure Community.

Tom N Eto has an honoured member rank (I think) and Peter was quite the artist.. It's a shame really; I think this site is far better :)

Omni is my one. My only.

• 2 months later...