Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Warfare Matched Opts Tournament Predictions

Hi Im Taka

zshkV.gif

Well ladies and gentlemen, the brackets have been released!

PwMatchedOptsLow.png

PwMatchedOptsHigh.png

---

What are your predictions for this weeks fights?

LOWER MATCHED OPTS

xL v IR

In the match up between Excel v Intense Redemption, I think IR may take the win due to their combat levels, and them being a more experienced clan than Excel, but I wouldn't count them out yet.

Prediction: IR wins 3-0

Hi v NME

Hostility is the underdog in this match, and NME is obviously the clan with the most experience, the new allowance of 30 defense may give them a higher chance of taking the win. Hostility will need to prove that they are a organized clan if they want to pull off the upset.

Prediction: NME 2-1

---

HIGHER

CP v Foe

Corrupt Pures have been shocking the community lately with wins over EoP, but Final Ownage Elite seems to be not concerned at all. Both clans are experienced, have high combat levels and have well known callers in the community.

Prediction: Foe 2-1

TLP v EoP

Probably the more anticipated prep war in this tournament, they have both scheduled matched opts preps before; but all of them has been canceled. A few months ago, they had a heated rivalry, but it seems to subsided. Is TLP able to keep their #1 Matched Opts Clan title? Or will EoP take it away from them in the first round?

Prediction: TLP 2-1

---

Now it's your turn, give a prediction to the upcoming fights between these clans. All fights begin Thursday, March 22 at 6 PM EST and 11 PM GMT, convert the time if needed. Good luck to everyone in the tournament!

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt even see the signups for this lol

Where posted in purewarfare news forum, FI decided not to participate though.

xL v IR

Haven't taken much of an interest in XL's warring so I can't really say how good or bad they are, will guess IR wins 3-0

Prediction: IR wins 3-0

Hi v NME

NME used to win Hi while being 10 def, so NME especially with 35 (maybe 45...?) defence

Prediction: NME wins 3-0

---

HIGHER

CP v Foe

CP own atm matched, so going with them.

Prediction: CP wins 3-0

TLP v EoP

Should be fun, no doubt will be flame ridden from both sides, but meh :P good luck TLP

Prediction: EOP 2-1 (got to route for the clan I'm in :) )

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Lower Groups;

Ir Vs Excel; I might go with Excel as anything can happen regardless to levels.

Winner: Xl: 2-1

Nme Vs Hi; Nme for sure .

Winner: NME:

3-0

Higher;

Cp vs Foe; Foe MAN

3-0

Tlp vs Eop; My bets is Eop

2-1

Retired.

It will be interesting thats for sure. Im excited for it. Win or lose should be some fun.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Well last time we fought FOE we 3-0d them lol

and we have gone 9-0 against EOP in our last three fights

Should be fun though could go either way

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

We have a matched prep with Fatality on the same day this tournament takes place. This will cause us to only be able to do one of the 2 fights or some **** like that which kind of sucks...I hope it will work out that we will be able to compete in the whole tournament but really cba dropping a big p2p prep I set up in advance for a F2p one, albeit a good challenge. Talked with both Drunk and ydoc about this already.

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png