Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Midweek'in It Up BvG Style

-Austin-

Looked fun. Im glad more clans are doing mid weeks. The wildys so dead as is. :(

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Lol, was supposed to be a fun mini war, but you cheated in round 1 nonetheless and brought NME members in round 2. We basically cleared you in Round 2 while being outopted but we didn't feel like regrouping or banking and just chill there, waited 5 minutes for you to regroup. And no, we did not called xL. Anyways was fun still but I hope in the future you would play fair with honesty.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Lol, was supposed to be a fun mini war, but you cheated in round 1 nonetheless and brought NME members in round 2. We basically cleared you in Round 2 while being outopted but we didn't feel like regrouping or banking and just chill there, waited 5 minutes for you to regroup. And no, we did not called xL. Anyways was fun still but I hope in the future you would play fair with honesty.

Lol i never knew a lvl 23 was so scary and btw we did have 7 we told you lol. what nme member i would like to know. Also the second round we had a 40 lol. oh BTW ask Prateek or Ben, NME In account belongs to iDrawdee.

GJ Boys.

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Rip Activation Best Community Ever

Retired from NME

Proud Ex Founder/Leader Of Vanquish

To prove the opts, i switched to the FC. We had 8 in that world, including a lvl20.

We only brought Activation members.

It was a fun midweek.

You're taking it very serious.

I never said you called xL.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Rofl.

Why make a video and a topic on purewarfare of a miniwar in which you continue to return in a "return off" mini war.You return several times in 1 item too.Does a miniwar matter to you that much.

Also you placed this in the wrong section should be in miniwars, hope i helped you newbie.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

We had 8 in the FC including a lvl 20 that Siik was on.

I assume you mean NME in? Thats iDrawdee

We never said you called xL but you were sat in Single when they crashed...even xL will probs vouch for that.

Ty for fights.

Clanless
'do something you love, because then you won't regret it'

Returning, overs, and you seem to have more than them

ITS JUST A MINIWAR LOL

o and wrong section

anyway clearly seeing them throw overs up, but once again GJ Both clans

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Rip Activation Best Community Ever

Retired from NME

Proud Ex Founder/Leader Of Vanquish