Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Defeat Zenith and Foe

`Peter

You guys outperformed us, not going to use "corrupts" as an excuse but I don't see why you couldn't play by the rules :/

Good Job Nonetheless

That doesn't even make any sense, and what are you talking about?

You wanted the rules to be 1 Def, Team Capes On, Rest off yet half of CP brought corrupts. You guys probably would of won without corrupts just didn't understand why you couldn't play by the rules that you asked for lol.

prove it

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys outperformed us, not going to use "corrupts" as an excuse but I don't see why you couldn't play by the rules :/

Good Job Nonetheless

You wanted the rules to be 1 Def, Team Capes On, Rest off yet half of CP brought corrupts. You guys probably would of won without corrupts just didn't understand why you couldn't play by the rules that you asked for lol.

For argument's sake I'm sure that the 2 CP members that you "think" had corrupt would have changed the outcome of the fight. even bought the 2nd round back losing 26-28 before we claimed the win. Stop being a butthurt cow.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Good Job Nonetheless

For argument's sake I'm sure that the 2 CP members that you "think" had corrupt would have changed the outcome of the fight. even bought the 2nd round back losing 26-28 before we claimed the win. Stop being a butthurt cow.

How about your members taking capes off, and running into us. Of course its going to affect the outcome of a ******* war. God your braindead.

Not to mention you used your spy on our first pile so he pre-ran.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Good Job Nonetheless

How about your members taking capes off, and running into us. Of course its going to affect the outcome of a ******* war. God your braindead.

Times are hard, not my fault 3/4 of your clan is spies.

2cgjyaf.png

Good Job Nonetheless

Here is some nice music to keep our motivation high, and the flames low.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Good Job Nonetheless

There are 3 simple solutions to this matter.

Open your eyes.

Kick the spies

Get a better clan.

:thumbsup:

tumblr_lnqrdan1Tp1qfdj5m.gif

AxrGw.png

Good Job Nonetheless

Open your eyes.

Kick the spies

Get a better clan.

You guys are completely retarded. You used a spy in a PREP for what, a Pure warfare topic? God you guys are the best clan, I've ever seen. Props.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Good Job Nonetheless

Open your eyes.

Kick the spies

Get a better clan.

You guys are completely retarded. You used a spy in a PREP for what, a Pure warfare topic? God you guys are the best clan, I've ever seen. Props.

tumblr_m0yipnatgZ1rr4a3so1_500.gif

Good Job Nonetheless

Open your eyes.

Kick the spies

Get a better clan.

Wait, whats your current prep record? :down:

tumblr_lnqrdan1Tp1qfdj5m.gif

AxrGw.png

Good Job Cp out preformed us.

Our Prep record versus you is 2-1 us.

Looking forward 2 preps in the future.

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

• 2 months later...