Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Warfare Tournament Day 2

Su lc l De

Pure-Warfare
F2P Matched Opts Tournament

Despite a few problems here and there regarding times and two clans having to leave the tournament, the first rounds of our F2P Matched Opts Tournament went well and had minimal problems for being our first event in quite some time. Also, please note that while some rules of the tournament might have been disagreed on by a majority of the community, since we are halfway through the tournament we will not change them. However, these rule changes will be considered for future events. This topic is just a reminder to the participating clans that the tournament continues Friday of this week. You may also see the updated brackets below.

The tournament continues on 3/30 (Friday) at 6 EST / 11 GMT

zshkV.gif

Low Bracket

PwMatchedOptsLow.png

The final for the Low Bracket between Intense Redemption and Enemy will take place at 6 EST. Normally under Double Elimination rules Enemy would have to beat Intense Redemption twice, however the Clan Leaders from IR have decided to make it a 3-round winner-take-all fight.

High Bracket

PwMatchedOptsHigh.png

Because of time difficulties, the High Bracket did not get as far as the low, only completing one round on Friday. Therefore, this Friday the rest of the High Bracket fights, besides the final, will be done, starting with Foe vs TLP and CP vs EoP. The final will take place on a separate date that is still to be determined.

zshkV.gif

Good luck to everybody in the future rounds.
p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

shout out to the ydoctor for going beyond the call of duty and writing up this nifty lil topic to make sure people aren't confused on the rules!!

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Hope to see more in the future. Had fun fight IR last friday, and hope it will eb just as much fun this time around.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

What a wonderful idea. I'd like to give out a shoutout to my good friend [Derrick] for holding such a wonderful event for the community. Keep going at it bud!

Just remember , we are all equal here and even if you are eliminated you are as good as #1!

Lets go guys!

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

What a wonderful idea. I'd like to give out a shoutout to my good friend [Derrick] for holding such a wonderful event for the community. Keep going at it bud!

Just remember , we are all equal here and even if you are eliminated you are as good as #1!

Lets go guys!

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Lets go guys!

and give thanks to everyone else for working on it!

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Was hoping TLP would do team capes but I guess they wanna have all the advantages to themselves. Good luck regardless.

lol.

#Fatality

#Team-Outbreak

120414181629.png

The purpose of life is a life with a purpose, so i'd rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless.