Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force's Sunday Run-Ins Ft. The Dutch

-Austin-

banner1jr.png

Today EF set out on a regular Sunday PK trip with about 19 Spartans ready to do battle. The night was young. The moon lit the battlefield. Stars twinkled in the black sky. It was only 1PM Eastern, but try to get the mental picture in. It's actually a pretty cool mental picture. I mean we have the armor shining in the moonlight. A battle is about to start. Yuh' know. I should make a movie about this or something. I think it would sell good.

Anyways, we walked up, deep into the depths of dieing battlegrounds known as the wilderness. Exiled Force were making their way towards the infamous maze. A few of those things that always roll across the ghost towns in those western movies rolled around. I don't really remember what they're called. I think it's a tumbleweed. Dunno.

Exiled Force took their position at Maze. Awaiting the battle, the Spartans flamed BvG in all his glory. The Dutch are coming, the Dutch are coming! The lil' townsboy named 50xp or somethin like that cried out. He was kinda cute. All low leveled n' stuff. Had that full wizard on. LEGEND.

Before we had finished making final pre-battle preperations, The dutch had spotted over the horizion. With a cry of 'FOR T3H R1C3@@@@@@@@' From the loot hungry, really asian founder, the battle commenced. Scimitars clashed, arrows peirced through innocent's flesh. The destruction and terror was unbearable to watch. Unless you had addy on. Then you were pretty much safe. It really wasn't even that dramatic. You got the intended mental picture though, right?

Anyways... We killed Dutchies at maze, and then like another 5-10 of them at Vents. We went super ownaj time and then pked in w57 for the rune scims.

Thanks for the fights dutchies! I wish you all looked like this :(

dutchgirlworldcup201002.jpg

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

we all look like the girl in the picture

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

haha nice ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

gj EF :)

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3