Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP vs POP~36 vs 57...#Legends!

Dissy

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yah we just knew that pop was in that world, didnt know yall were having a run in had like 15 people, gj

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Quality over quantity.

They had an army of level 60 pures r0fl and in their OWN video their leader returns on his main and gets pm's from members to add random pures they recruited at edge

- Well before bots the adv combat was about 77 on trips, so them having level 60 pures is understandable.

- Who cares if the leader goes on his main he is trying to have fun, not get involved in useless drama from other clans.

- Before clans were so organised, everyone started out with open clan chats or just simply having the same color hats.

I feel POP is the new generation of pure clans, sadly we all can't be here forever. I bet in the next 3 years clans like this will be in the top 5 because the leaders of the current clans will move on.

LOL! Who still plays this game

Quality over quantity.

They had an army of level 60 pures r0fl and in their OWN video their leader returns on his main and gets pm's from members to add random pures they recruited at edge

- Well before bots the adv combat was about 77 on trips, so them having level 60 pures is understandable.

- Who cares if the leader goes on his main he is trying to have fun, not get involved in useless drama from other clans.

- Before clans were so organised, everyone started out with open clan chats or just simply having the same color hats.

I feel POP is the new generation of pure clans, sadly we all can't be here forever. I bet in the next 3 years clans like this will be in the top 5 because the leaders of the current clans will move on.

lol. just.... no...

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg

Quality over quantity.

really, what's your problem.

Uhh,I don't support massers and people who come on mains with 70+ defence

Inb4MMistheonlypureclancomment

If you don't like what I have to say, don't quote me, and revel in your anger elsewhere.

Plus POP did nothing but smack talk us the entire day before that event and then after they flooded our irc with spam from their leaders claiming they won, that we're lying over KDR, and that we were returning w/ 1 item

Whats your problem?

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

Gj TLP.

Not much of an accomplishment,

but good job nonetheless(:

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Quality over quantity.

lol. just.... no...

Nah ******* is right, they're just trying to have fun and they're doing **** like the old days it reminds me of kids spamming "lvl 60s-70s fall in to team" you guys are just trying to use them as a way to show off that you're trying to be elitist in the pure community or something. You guys act as if you beat a real organized pure clan like MM outnumbered by 20

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Quality over quantity.

Hahahahahaha.... No.

1324342569-IaAr.png

1324342569-QkYL.png

1324345218-PhRy.png

1324590774-hwy4.png

well we did mass return gdz with 20 people and you guys started to run away, even with foe 1 iteming us and nexus on there mains

Maybe because where we were fighting was cleared?.. And we were clearing up the last 5 or so people you had left. Maybe you should return faster, because even in your guys' own vid it shows you being cleared.