Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP vs POP~36 vs 57...#Legends!

Dissy

Nah ******* is right, they're just trying to have fun and they're doing **** like the old days it reminds me of kids spamming "lvl 60s-70s fall in to team" you guys are just trying to use them as a way to show off that you're trying to be elitist in the pure community or something. You guys act as if you beat a real organized pure clan like MM outnumbered by 20

agree

2k0h9z.gif

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quality over quantity.

They had an army of level 60 pures r0fl and in their OWN video their leader returns on his main and gets pm's from members to add random pures they recruited at edge

- Well before bots the adv combat was about 77 on trips, so them having level 60 pures is understandable.

- Who cares if the leader goes on his main he is trying to have fun, not get involved in useless drama from other clans.

- Before clans were so organised, everyone started out with open clan chats or just simply having the same color hats.

I feel POP is the new generation of pure clans, sadly we all can't be here forever. I bet in the next 3 years clans like this will be in the top 5 because the leaders of the current clans will move on.

lol. just.... no...

Nah ******* is right, they're just trying to have fun and they're doing **** like the old days it reminds me of kids spamming "lvl 60s-70s fall in to team" you guys are just trying to use them as a way to show off that you're trying to be elitist in the pure community or something. You guys act as if you beat a real organized pure clan like MM outnumbered by 20

lol this guy again

the real problem here is that you're more obssesed over tlp than anyone I know

Quality over quantity.

They had an army of level 60 pures r0fl and in their OWN video their leader returns on his main and gets pm's from members to add random pures they recruited at edge

- Well before bots the adv combat was about 77 on trips, so them having level 60 pures is understandable.

- Who cares if the leader goes on his main he is trying to have fun, not get involved in useless drama from other clans.

- Before clans were so organised, everyone started out with open clan chats or just simply having the same color hats.

I feel POP is the new generation of pure clans, sadly we all can't be here forever. I bet in the next 3 years clans like this will be in the top 5 because the leaders of the current clans will move on.

lol. just.... no...

lol this guy again

I heard your site had 4 topics about me lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Quality over quantity.

lol. just.... no...

lol this guy again

Nah just one in clan discussion showing everyone how obssesed you are LOL.

Quality over quantity.

lol. just.... no...

lol this guy again

not that I recall, I do remember a special one tho where you got kicked from zenith after we hit them for a weekend straight

ha

Quality over quantity.

lol. just.... no...

lol this guy again

(20:51:13) <AYo|LoKi> whenever we hit tlp

(20:51:16) <AYo|LoKi> can u get a spam

(20:51:23) <AYo|LoKi> of "blame loki" and "Age of Sorrow"

<18:28:47> "Loki": the way

<18:28:48> "Loki": they act

<18:28:48> "Booos :>": no different

<18:28:51> "Loki": yes it is

<18:28:51> "Loki": lol

<18:29:00> "Loki": TLP tried to use their false representation on PW

<18:29:05> "Loki": as the most "respected" clan

<18:29:09> "Loki": before people knew how they really were

<18:29:11> "Loki": 2 make us look like ****

<18:29:14> "Loki": even tho theyflamed us

<18:29:16> "Loki": basically tried 2 bully us

<18:29:19> "Loki": threatened to close us

<18:29:23> "Loki": tried 2 recruit our members

<18:29:24> "Loki": from us

<18:29:28> "Loki": did everything gay as **** 2 us basically

He is used to be very obsessed with TLP :unsure:

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Quality over quantity.

lol. just.... no...

lol this guy again

i recall a post by my boy ryan saying how you're giving me too much attention

not to mention you guys asking ex-havoc members for my ip/irl info about me

how do ya figure

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

(20:23:26) <AYo|LoKi> i have one more favor to ask for

that wish was sadly never granted ajaja

Leave him alone hes in a lil guy clan now that pulls like 10 lol

I chuckle every time :teehee:

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Quality over quantity.

what is this i dont even

smartestmember.jpg

Leave him alone hes in a lil guy clan now that pulls like 10 lol

Havoc?

Ucwutidid