Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2 Years of Zenith ~ 70+ pull ~ Destroyed Everyone

blue

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked like a great trip but i like how you guys say ''we'' when you had almost more invites than real members.

Good job anyways lads.

we had about 5 invites the rest were oldschool members that we got to attend the trip

You guys can complain all you want, the fact is. Is that it was our anniversary. We had everyone involved in the zenith community come today, to show respect for the 2 years we have been opened. It was hella fun, even if we had invites. We shitted on CP who said they had a suprise for us, and we fought some respectable clans today. I really don't care what you guys have to say, because on this day we turned 2 years old, and showed the pure community who are, and why we have been opened for 2 years. Have a problem, make your own topic and **** off.

^ Well Said there :)

2ewgrxw.gif

I dont see the point of massing 70 people , half of whom were not apart of your clan, who you hyped up with promises that didn't happen.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Can you not read?

get out of single and then come back and talk.

we gwased you and we beat foe two times,

and went 1 and 1 with mm.

What can you say?

l0l.

cya next weekend

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Can you not read?

get out of single and then come back and talk.

we gwased you and we beat foe two times,

and went 1 and 1 with mm.

What can you say?

l0l.

cya next weekend

You did this all after massing up/ prepping , w.e you want to call it for a anniversary trip though. do it on a regular weekend trip and i just might be impressed :s

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Shout out to 10 of my boys who came to your trip.

And knock it off TLP, Not to put Zenith down but they've only been open for two year, so of course their trips won't be like ours, thats no reason to insult them.. They do and did their best to have fun and were nice enough to let us tag along without complaining, Respect to them for being a new clan surviving in times where most clans can't even stay open for more than 4 months

your 35 man f2p and 40 man p2p trips are awesome man, i've contributed to it myself p3wp3w either way, there was like 6 tlp and it ended with 1 tlp that joined z later that night ;P good fun

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

tlp + z gj on the trip

How was CP's trips this weekend, oh wait.. :whistling:

i dont go on trips anymore lol oh wait... this weekend is coming up cant wait to see what happens with zenith

Was expecting to see a Sunday topic,

Oh wait...

inb4yousaynpocleareduswhenyoureallycrashedafightwherepophad+30onusandweleftbecau

seitwasntworthwastingthetimeontrashclans

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png