Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Is there a proper Range guide for 1 def pures?

YourCorrupted

Title pretty much says all... i checked YouTube and other communities but i cant seem to find anything useful, im 1 def nearly 59 range no pray and no other stats, 36 hp aswel 36 cb, im gona get 61 range and use cbow or knifes till 75 and do sw, but is their a better option because sw takes longer and is less fun after a while...

wbuj4m.png

wtf u need a range guide for lol.. its 2k12 u should know already how to train where to train etc etc. jesus.

By this topic, i ment training spots which are affective, fast and cheap, monster which have high hp and low defence, for dickheads like you flaming straight away, atleast post something positive instead of negative allround...

for the others, i already train on ogres with cannon, but its expensive + normal kniving on them hits low because they got a ok def...

wbuj4m.png

For being in the 60's I usually stayed with Fire Giants until 70.

Fire Giants are good money as they drop really nice items (bring ring of wealth) & they have high HP and low defense to boost. In my opinion this is a very effective monster to train until 70 range and you will earn the money that you bought for items (i.e. steel arrows will do).

Bring the best armor you can wear, small amount of food until they go un-aggressive, and have the patience to stay in the same spot until 70 range or the occasional banking.

Cheers and goodluck on your goals :)

For being in the 60's I usually stayed with Fire Giants until 70.

Fire Giants are good money as they drop really nice items (bring ring of wealth) & they have high HP and low defense to boost. In my opinion this is a very effective monster to train until 70 range and you will earn the money that you bought for items (i.e. steel arrows will do).

Bring the best armor you can wear, small amount of food until they go un-aggressive, and have the patience to stay in the same spot until 70 range or the occasional banking.

Cheers and goodluck on your goals :)

Range is one of them stats where what you do doesn't really matter unless your going to chin, ever thought of looking into going down the route of gaining your range while getting charms several ways to do that.