Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Assassin's Creed III

nosympathy

So anyone thinking about getting this game? I have personally played all of the games and I am looking forward to putting something in the 18th century. What is more interesting is that it focusses around the time when the original 13 colonies began their physical disputes against the British.

Heck I am so excited that I am wondering if they make him (the character) the one that fires the supposedly 'first' shot that starts the American Revolution.

Overall, my anticipation for this game and gameplay is pretty high. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Share you comments on the trailer and what you think about the game thus far :)

What I am looking forward to is how the created his movements in this game (i.e. the parkour aspect).

In the previous games he would usually climb walls and buildings and jump from them, but I really am curious to see how well they portrayed this aspect through, well, pretty much forest territory. It could really make it or break it in more honest opinion as that used to be one of my favorite aspect of the game. That & the weapons he used, but never payed too much attention to that.

Also, George Washington <3

AC got like the best series ******* love it already ordered limited edition pack :D

Ya my younger brothers bought the limited edition case/packet that allows them to get 15 extra hours of gameplay if they present the case when they go to purchase their pre-ordered CD. I can't wait until that happens because I know for a fact I will weasel my way into playing the game first :P

Unless the outsmart me and whine to my parents and they get to play it first. If that happens, I won't speak with them until they finish it because I don't wanna see ANY part of that game while they're playing it.