Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith + Mayhem Makers Vs EOP + NME

-Zack

lol NME ranks got ********** that some people in fc were complaining about lots of them getting banged, so they leaked logs of us trolling in the joint chan.

no1 ddosed your ts or it would have gone down, ours on the other hand did go down at the end of round 2 and we had to get onto a backup.

anyway aside from the flaming and ddosing was a fun war, hope we can do it again sometime with better partners

this pretty much sums up why we lost:

120413180754.png

120413183417.png

This is the reason you lost.

You guys clumped up every single round and I had no problems finding 3+ man piles because no matter where I looked there was one to barrage. Lack of experience and probably poor calling was the reason why you guys lost, not because someone took some bad inventory.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol NME ranks got ********** that some people in fc were complaining about lots of them getting banged, so they leaked logs of us trolling in the joint chan.

no1 ddosed your ts or it would have gone down, ours on the other hand did go down at the end of round 2 and we had to get onto a backup.

anyway aside from the flaming and ddosing was a fun war, hope we can do it again sometime with better partners

this pretty much sums up why we lost:

120413180754.png

120413183417.png

This is the reason you lost.

You guys clumped up every single round and I had no problems finding 3+ man piles because no matter where I looked there was one to barrage. Lack of experience and probably poor calling was the reason why you guys lost, not because someone took some bad inventory.

rule #1

DO NOT POST PICTURES THAT ARE SO FREAKING BIG.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

(17:59:19) <ckyl3> w103

(22:59:36) <@preschool> no

(22:59:38) <@[EoP]Jonty> w115

(23:00:04) <@[EoP]Jonty> no lets **** around for 15 mins and try to get more

-

(23:42:16) <@preschool> ok

(23:42:17) <@preschool> plan is

(23:42:20) <@preschool> just say all the rounds

(23:42:21) <@preschool> our ts dced

(23:42:22) <@preschool> ok?

-

(23:31:52) <@preschool> alright

(23:31:55) <@preschool> nme

(23:31:58) <@preschool> we ddosing them round

(23:31:59) <@preschool> so yeh

(MM's ts started to get hit here but wasn't affected from their **** attempt, oh and they accidently only hit off the site)

-

(23:51:10) <@preschool> [EoP]Acey [EoP]Jonty [EoP]Matt|Pepe mIRC ydoc [EoP]Goop [NME]Chief [NME]Fayth [NME]Hulkin [NME]Prateek [NME]Scott [NME]Sean`AFK Ellie_Goulding Jatt Zach|l8l [NME]Ben

(23:51:14) <@preschool> we punished mm ts

(MM decided to troll them and pretend their ts was down and they believed it)

lol at that part

Blame whoever and whatever you'd like EoP, but make sure you realize you aren't perfect and there were mistakes from both clans. I'd rather not have to make an audio clip of the horrible calling, or a video clip showing 5+ EoP members who refused to move past the trees.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Blame whoever and whatever you'd like EoP, but make sure you realize you aren't perfect and there were mistakes from both clans. I'd rather not have to make an audio clip of the horrible calling, or a video clip showing 5+ EoP members who refused to move past the trees.

Please do it

favmemb.png

wearethe2.png

Well done MM + Z looks like you worked well together.

Grats :)

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .