Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P2P Matched Opts Tournament

Azrael

Coz went hard. But seriously the reason Ive never complained about rune gloves/bodybody at 1 def minis/preps is because the actual items themselves have no defense requirement to wear, its just the quests with the defense requirement.

If x=y and y=z then x=z

******* plebs.

6fsgd0.gif
1gtl7jq.png
Your tears are delicious

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

granted, pure, that events team have put a hell of alot of work into this, and i really am grateful for the chance to fight. However if MM does what they usually do and completely disregard anything put on PW unless its to their own ends I really have no idea why you should pander to them so much. They have disrespected this organisation and its events several times in the past and ***** HARD if anything doesnt go their way.

Really shows what type of people they are eh ;o

It has nothing to do with MM lol. We know they're probably not gonna join so why would we? I mean they've been told they're more than welcome to post on this site and join our events, but they don't seem to want to. They've made that pretty clear. This is a pure site. I don't see how you can argue with rules that are without a doubt pure. If you're the better clan then you should win regardless.

Maybe we'll hold a no holds barred bracket next time where anything goes. I don't know if participation will be as good, but I'm willing to at least try it.

Just focus on this event now and if you give us more input later about another one maybe we'll host the event you want. :thumbsup: I'm very open to trying new things it's the community that usually holds us back.

Arp-1.png

If people get 35 def because 1 def is "low quality," then why not get 99 def? I guarantee I could destroy any low quality 35 def turmain on my 138 with max cape...The point is that they are entirely different builds in entirely different combat brackets. In reality, 35 def accounts shouldn't even exist (40+ is so much better), let alone be competing with pures. However, since the pure community has already erred by letting these turmoil accounts into the community, they're trying to mitigate the damage done by requiring that people use 1 def gear. There's nothing wrong with that.

I honestly don't see why clans see themselves at a disadvantage when they're not using any worse gear than their opponents lol. A 35 def account with overloads and steel skin essentially has a defense level of 55 (54.855 to be exact). You're competing against actual pures that overload to 6 def...why are you complaining? You still have a huge advantage over your opponents. If you want to use your 30 def gear, then try stepping into the wilderness, though I'm sure you'll find yourself getting destroyed by infinitely better accounts than your level 110 "pures."

Also, as far as rune gloves being allowed because MM doesn't limit their members from getting it, why doesn't TLP do summoning on preps vs. us? Surely your clan doesn't prevent you from training summoning? The only time you've done one with us recently you left after one round, yet we continue to prep you despite the fact that you wear body bodies and addy defenders. We'll give you your "staples" of addy defenders and rune gloves if you give us our staples of dangerous and summoning on. In fact, that's us being generous as you can train summoning, whereas we can't train defense at the risk of making our accounts useless for pking.

P.S. I have no clue where you got the idea that addy defenders required 1 def to wear lmfao. You need 30 attack and 30 def to wear them.

they said our kids with titans are mass recruited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is summoning off? All clans have the ability to train summoning and since it's dangerous I don't see why not. All pures can train it unlike addy defenders ect.

It would be far too laggy especially with FOE or TLP lol.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Why is summoning off? All clans have the ability to train summoning and since it's dangerous I don't see why not. All pures can train it unlike addy defenders ect.

When PCR was created, every single clan except Foe was against summoning on because of issues with lag (even in small opt fights).

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Why does it matter? Your clan is not entering this tournament.

Other clans can say the same for 20 defence. Why is it not 20 defence cap... every clan accepts it?

Why does it matter? Your clan is not entering this tournament.

Other clans can say the same for 20 defence. Why is it not 20 defence cap... every clan accepts it?

Ok get your leaders to pm 13th asking for a 20 def cap dangerous summ on prep, I could use some free mystic.

Might as well close this topic. Have leaders PM the two people that way flame is avoided and discouraged.

/topic

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I'm not sure why there is a 4 page argument about addy defenders and rune gloves. It's a 1 defence cap. That means if you can't obtain it without getting higher than 1 defence, you can't use it. These rules aren't completely fair, but they are the most fair they can be made.

i know plenty of 1 deffers with body body

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg

lol with the recent rule update im glad mm didn't enter. don't have to waste my time with this ****.

edit: FI just canceled their p2p prep with mm today because it was dangerous instead of safe

ROFLMFAO i dont even...

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

lol with the recent rule update im glad mm didn't enter. don't have to waste my time with this ****.

edit: FI just canceled their p2p prep with mm today because it was dangerous instead of safe

ROFLMFAO i dont even...

But a prep with no overloads is bs ffs

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

ROFLMFAO i dont even...

Was only changed because Mm said they were not entering

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

ROFLMFAO i dont even...

Was only changed because Mm said they were not entering

oh so you're telling me the rest of the leaders cried about a prep where you could lose items?

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

ROFLMFAO i dont even...

Prep was specifically for P2P Tourny Rules. Go cop a geez at page 1 and tell me what you see.

you're all abos

favaccent.png

good thing the tourny rules changed cuz tlp just got smacked by mm 2-0 even with curses and 30 def gear in the second round lmfao!!! dat 1 def advantage doin work

First round was our attacking round. Thanks for attacking when the 5 ppl you killed at start didn't have prays up or even potted.

We should have just left there. Second round I have no excuse for, next time you wanna group venge, try some dodgy **** and attack on our attacking round be the scum clan you showed today.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png