Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P2P Matched Opts Tournament

Azrael

Yet again proving how mm bitching can impact on the rest of the clans.

-addy gloves? lmfao.

-all dangerous... really?

-turrets... come on now..

also celtic you must not have mini'd in a long time, because everyone with a half decent unit uses bodybody's, rune gloves and addy defenders. If you dont like that then go get turm...ow8.

11782527.png

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about you finish the winning signatures for the f2p tourny first eh?

Yea sorry about that they were supposed to be done a while ago. Gfx team just hasn't delivered. They're on it now though.

Arp-1.png

-addy gloves? lmfao.

also celtic you must not have mini'd in a long time, because everyone with a half decent unit uses bodybody's, rune gloves and addy defenders. If you dont like that then go get turm...ow8.

Can't please everyone. Sorry you feel that way. Events team put a lot of work into this. At least now you're getting consistent events and the ones that you asked for.

Arp-1.png

granted, pure, that events team have put a hell of alot of work into this, and i really am grateful for the chance to fight. However if MM does what they usually do and completely disregard anything put on PW unless its to their own ends I really have no idea why you should pander to them so much. They have disrespected this organisation and its events several times in the past and ***** HARD if anything doesnt go their way.

Really shows what type of people they are eh ;o

11782527.png

I definitely called it with the boring retarded rules.. but eh work with what we got i guess. Tlp will be doin it as long as we get our sigs from the f2p tourny =D

whats wrong with the rules?

honestly wtf can u change?

whenever any clan gets a miniwar/prep, THESE ARE THE EXACT RULES they set. yes gotcho, even tlp always use these rules(ok just cuz they break them 100% of the time doesnt mean they dont initially have these rules)

only twist is its dangerous for obvious reasons.

/rageacquiredafterreading3postsfromgotchoonfirst3threadsireadonpwtoday

notflameeitherstatingfactsiwillsupplypicsoftlpcheatinginminis/prepsifnecessaryihavetonsofthem

Tidious having to make sure everyone isn't wearing a defender/body body/or rune gloves.

How is that any different than making sure every1 isn't wearing zuriel's with slay helms?

I stopped reading after that l0l. Seeing how body bodys/rune gloves and addy defenders are used at 1 def clan preps, yes people are going to want to bring it, how are you comparing it to slayer helms and full zuriels lmao.

like i said, tlp always breaks the rules. I have no idea why.

And again

Why are addy defenders allowed but morrigan body isnt? If every1 used morrigan body would it make it ok?

please refrain from going full retard on me b/c i hate explaining things over again

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

-addy gloves? lmfao.

Yes I've minied thats why i said tlp cheats 100% of the time.

ok do u want me to turn up the heat?

Go to runescape.com, go to clans. go to tlp's page. Look at the number of kills each member has on the first page.

Now go to MM's page. Notice the difference?

There is a reason "mini units" are mainly comprised of bodybody/runegloves/addy defenders, simply because all 30 defence accounts are capable of doing in runescape is killing pures ~12 combats lower than themselves on the weekends and going to preps/minis with their beloved clan while the real pures stay and "rip it up in the wildy"

Wake up.

Also I would like to point out that I would be 2nd on mm's kill page but I left the clan for a week when i attempted to quit so my progress was reset. :(

links cuz im a baller

http://services.runescape.com/m=clan-hisco...&ranking=53

http://services.runescape.com/m=clan-hisco...&ranking=53

The above comparison works for any clan, go ahead and compare foe's, eop's, fi's to MM's. MM is the only clan that actually still pks(outside of events). whether it be single, multi, bridding, or unofficial events.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Question:

If both clans agree on using rune gloves/bodybodys etc then can we use them? I'm sure everyone will except for MM rof.

Also NPO/Z should be high bracket, if not then it's pretty sad.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

I definitely called it with the boring retarded rules.. but eh work with what we got i guess. Tlp will be doin it as long as we get our sigs from the f2p tourny =D

whenever any clan gets a miniwar/prep, THESE ARE THE EXACT RULES they set. yes gotcho, even tlp always use these rules(ok just cuz they break them 100% of the time doesnt mean they dont initially have these rules)

notflameeitherstatingfactsiwillsupplypicsoftlpcheatinginminis/prepsifnecessaryihavetonsofthem

Tidious having to make sure everyone isn't wearing a defender/body body/or rune gloves.

How is that any different than making sure every1 isn't wearing zuriel's with slay helms?

I stopped reading after that l0l. Seeing how body bodys/rune gloves and addy defenders are used at 1 def clan preps, yes people are going to want to bring it, how are you comparing it to slayer helms and full zuriels lmao.

And again

Why are addy defenders allowed but morrigan body isnt? If every1 used morrigan body would it make it ok?

please refrain from going full retard on me b/c i hate explaining things over again

All clans apart from MM accept 30 def. When 30 defense a few staples are needed: addy defenders, rune gloves and bodybodys. Hence; because they are such staples in members' gear they are allowed into minis. The fact that MM doesnt have them just means they are badly geared. Also MM accepts 20 defense, 20 def pures can have rune gloves, the fact that most of your members arent 20 defense doesnt figure as you do accept 20 defense so potentially your members could get it, however its their choice not too. As every pure clan has the potential to use rune gloves, why bring everyone down to the scum level of MM's 70 combat baby pures?

11782527.png

And again

All clans apart from MM accept 30 def. When 30 defense a few staples are needed: addy defenders, rune gloves and bodybodys. Hence; because they are such staples in members' gear they are allowed into minis. The fact that MM doesnt have them just means they are badly geared. Also MM accepts 20 defense, 20 def pures can have rune gloves, the fact that most of your members arent 20 defense doesnt figure as you do accept 20 defense so potentially your members could get it, however its their choice not too. As every pure clan has the potential to use rune gloves, why bring everyone down to the scum level of MM's 70 combat baby pures?

Like i said

The reason MM doesn't ruin their accounts is that we actually(believe it or not) still like to pk. There are some members who don't pk and destroy their account for the clan and get rune gloves, but that is just a select few(rarely is it ever a new member). Allowing rune gloves/addy defender/body body in a 1 defence cap only promotes the idea that ruining your account is good. Thus, if PW made it a 30 def cap, it would promote ruining pure accounts, which is very un-pure like. On MM forums, you are encouraged to not ruin your account; if some1 makes a topic saying "should i ruin my account for the clan", every single person votes no. Where as on other forums, when the same topic is made, the majority is yes(sometimes split between yes-no depending on the person, but it's never majority no)

MM = Majority Pkers

every1 else = majority stays in clan wars

and for ur mods if you actually read all of this u can tell im just not pulling flames out of my ass, it's da truth. if da turth hurts, so be it.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

And again

Like i said

The reason MM doesn't ruin their accounts is that we actually(believe it or not) still like to pk. There are some members who don't pk and destroy their account for the clan and get rune gloves, but that is just a select few(rarely is it ever a new member). Allowing rune gloves/addy defender/body body in a 1 defence cap only promotes the idea that ruining your account is good. On MM forums, you are encouraged to not ruin your account; if some1 makes a topic saying "should i ruin my account for the clan", every single person votes no. Where as on other forums, when the same topic is made, the majority is yes.

MM = Majority Pkers

and for ur mods if you actually read all of this u can tell im just not pulling flames out of my ass, it's da truth. if da turth hurts, so be it.

But you have the option to get 20 defense but you dont. Thats your choice not anyone elses, still stands that you can get rune gloves its just your choice to not get them, so why shouldnt tournament rules include rune gloves.

11782527.png

ITT: mm spastic taking runescape too serious get 35 def and enjoy your time on runescape instead of complaining about getting **** on 24/7

If you would of read topic you would of said

"ITT:mm spastic taking runescape too serious get 35 def, ruin your account, and hate rs."

The majority of flame, rule breakers, and flame baiters come from the 30 def members because like i said, they ruined their account on purpose because they hate this game and wanted to try to find some life in it by devoting themselves entirely to their clan. However, since this rarely ever creates a new spark, most members are still filled with hatred and take it out on other clans. Rip pure community.

And again

Like i said

The reason MM doesn't ruin their accounts is that we actually(believe it or not) still like to pk. There are some members who don't pk and destroy their account for the clan and get rune gloves, but that is just a select few(rarely is it ever a new member). Allowing rune gloves/addy defender/body body in a 1 defence cap only promotes the idea that ruining your account is good. On MM forums, you are encouraged to not ruin your account; if some1 makes a topic saying "should i ruin my account for the clan", every single person votes no. Where as on other forums, when the same topic is made, the majority is yes.

MM = Majority Pkers

But you have the option to get 20 defense but you dont. Thats your choice not anyone elses, still stands that you can get rune gloves its just your choice to not get them, so why shouldnt tournament rules include rune gloves.

I'm just going to pretend that what you said makes any bit of sense for this 1 post. What about people who join mm/tlp with 24/39 defence who don't have rune gloves(because they got hacked or their account was made in 2001[means 11 years to fck up,and most were 10+def coming out of rsc because of how the game mechanics worked])? THEY COULD NEVER GET IT without going over what the clan allowed. I'll even provide you with examples: korrawi, current warlord of mm. OH and there is this dude called I Mahatma I, I don't know if you ever heard of him or w/e but yeah, he can't get rune gloves.

CAN YOU READ

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

I actually play the game a lot and really enjoy it, hence why I'm 35 def with turmoil being the highest combat/def I possibly can. IDK about you but I love the possibility of specing 450-450 with a dds spec and killing a lvl 78 baby pure myself, the feeling is undescribable. :teehee:

2hf89vmye8.gif

Question:

If both clans agree on using rune gloves/bodybodys etc then can we use them? I'm sure everyone will except for MM rof.

if we do the tournament we will have to be in the low because we cant pull 40 to a prep

I actually play the game a lot and really enjoy it, hence why I'm 35 def with turmoil being the highest combat/def I possibly can. IDK about you but I love the possibility of specing 450-450 with a dds spec and killing a lvl 78 baby pure myself, the feeling is undescribable. :teehee:

you know you could do all that with 36def or 37 or 40 or 99, only you could hit 580 580 instead with 40-99def. I can spec 430 430 with 1 def :whistling: Dgaf

I'd rather spec a 450 450 on a 138 than a 78 any fucking day. and newsflash, what u said made no sense. IF every1 was 122 cmb, then what's the point? you wouldn't ever get that possibility.

You play the game alot? How come I never see you? :(

Im #1 nerd I would have seen u s0n. I see every1.

And if you mean to tell me you have fun by breaking rules, then you are lost. IF every1 broke rules, every single war would just be a 100v100 138 cmb main fight cause of all the escalation so why not just join rsd?

You have fun because every1 else plays honorably, and you take advantage of it. rip pure community.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

I can read thanks, but the majority of the clanning world is not from 2001 and their accounts are very recent. This is the majority of people in the majority of clans we are talking about. This tournament is put together by the body that is supposed to represent pure clans. If they were to only represent the people who's accounts were created in '01 it would be a very small proportion of the community. If thats what you want then i guess your going about it the right way.

11782527.png

Question:

lol @ TLP trying to get free wins, we're going to be in the low bracket or we're not doing this at all. When do we ever pull 40 to a planned p2p prep.....waste of our clan's time if we get put in the high bracket.

2ewgrxw.gif

I can read thanks, but the majority of the clanning world is not from 2001 and their accounts are very recent. This is the majority of people in the majority of clans we are talking about. This tournament is put together by the body that is supposed to represent pure clans. If they were to only represent the people who's accounts were created in '01 it would be a very small proportion of the community. If thats what you want then i guess your going about it the right way.

reread it again u missed the point and what u said is irrelevant.

Now...

I haven't checked the def averages recently.

But on a scale of 1-35-39, half is like what 17.5? Now how many clans are over 17.5 def average?

MM is 6...

meaning that 160 pures can't wear addy defenders, like 6 have rune gloves (lol) in that one clan together.

foe is prob like 15 or something, which is majority pure

cp+eop is 20, though i think it's safe to assume the majority cant wear rune gloves cuz they haven't done the quest.

tlp is 19. so a little above majority with 100 members.

fatality is 17, majority pure.

Now I've only picked the clans from the top 6... but so far we have 80% of the above are pures, and following the pattern of near borderline for every other clan(that half are pures, half aren't), there is no way that it's going to fall under majority mains.

so can you stop making up bullshit

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

And again

You've got to be kidding me or you just don't attend clan wars events. Fi, Foe, Z, NPO, IR, any clan besides MM uses these items at 1 def preps. So because you want to be the black sheep we are the ones that have to adept? And you said that everyone needs to be mature for a hour of their day for the greater good when MM are the only ones that ***** about body bodys and rune gloves, more like satisfying MM's desire to compete. The only disadvanteges MM faces are the ones you limit yourself too.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

I am going to assume at least 3 fights turn into a **** storm because one person is going to forget that they can't wear rune gloves.

the Low Tear will fight on Plateau; The higher bracket will fight on Turrets.

1. Tier

2. Why can't we just fiight on classic? why do we have to fight on the stupidest multi map they have? If it's a matched opts fight the fights are only going to get so big. The majority will be at the 40v40 minimum, which is perfectly good for classic especially since it's most like the wilderness.

This. :thumbsup:

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

And again

You've got to be kidding me or you just don't attend clan wars events. Fi, Foe, Z, NPO, IR, any clan besides MM uses these items at 1 def preps. So because you want to be the black sheep we are the ones that have to adept? And you said that everyone needs to be mature for a hour of their day for the greater good when MM are the only ones that ***** about body bodys and rune gloves, more like satisfying MM's desire to compete. The only disadvanteges MM faces are the ones you limit yourself too.

Amen.

11782527.png

And again

you say we whine about body body

why do you whine about body body

works both ways...

We aren't whining about body bodies here anyway, you are because you can't get your precious +single digit advantages over people who refuse to ruin their accounts. I guess you so desperately need an advantage just to beat people who have lower averages than you. MM's desire to compete? Didn't mm force every other clan into a cornor making them accept 30 def in order for those clans to compete. Your logic is so flawed, "MM doesn't accept 30 defence in order to compete" There tlp goes again, with their "1 def advantage theory"

Even if MM accepted 30 def, it wouldn't change anything. MM is a pure clan, only a small amount would actually get 30 def. I bet you dont believe me. Tell me why MM doesn't go to minis on rune pure accounts and such? 30 def absolutely destroys your account, you can't pk with it. MM is a pking clan, not a safe zone clan.

Your arguments get so repetitive it's boring, even after you get proven wrong you repeat them, like saying them over and over will make them true. Is 30 def honestly that bad you have to keep telling yourself it isnt? At least try to come up with something like huge rush.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

And again

you say we whine about body body

why do you whine about body body

works both ways...

We aren't whining about body bodies here anyway, you are because you can't get your precious +single digit advantages over people who refuse to ruin their accounts. I guess you so desperately need an advantage just to beat people who have lower averages than you. MM's desire to compete? Didn't mm force every other clan into a cornor making them accept 30 def in order for those clans to compete. Your logic is so flawed, "MM doesn't accept 30 defence in order to compete" There tlp goes again, with their "1 def advantage theory"

Even if MM accepted 30 def, it wouldn't change anything. MM is a pure clan, only a small amount would actually get 30 def. I bet you dont believe me. Tell me why MM doesn't go to minis on rune pure accounts and such? 30 def absolutely destroys your account, you can't pk with it. MM is a pking clan, not a safe zone clan.

Your arguments get so repetitive it's boring, even after you get proven wrong you repeat them, like saying them over and over will make them true. Is 30 def honestly that bad you have to keep telling yourself it isnt? At least try to come up with something like huge rush.

This arguement isn't even about being able to use the items, it's about MM finding every rule unfair to them because they choose to keep their accounts that way. This isn't even an arguement I'm trying to be logical but you refuse to see anything that isn't your way lmao. I'm done even discussing with you since every time you reply you just talk about how mm doesn't want to ruin their account so it's our fault and every rule is unfair to them lol

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures