Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P2P Matched Opts Tournament

Azrael

I definitely called it with the boring retarded rules.. but eh work with what we got i guess. Tlp will be doin it as long as we get our sigs from the f2p tourny =D

whats wrong with the rules?

honestly wtf can u change?

whenever any clan gets a miniwar/prep, THESE ARE THE EXACT RULES they set. yes gotcho, even tlp always use these rules(ok just cuz they break them 100% of the time doesnt mean they dont initially have these rules)

only twist is its dangerous for obvious reasons.

/rageacquiredafterreading3postsfromgotchoonfirst3threadsireadonpwtoday

notflameeitherstatingfactsiwillsupplypicsoftlpcheatinginminis/prepsifnecessaryihavetonsofthem

Tidious having to make sure everyone isn't wearing a defender/body body/or rune gloves.

How is that any different than making sure every1 isn't wearing zuriel's with slay helms?

I stopped reading after that l0l. Seeing how body bodys/rune gloves and addy defenders are used at 1 def clan preps, yes people are going to want to bring it, how are you comparing it to slayer helms and full zuriels lmao.

like i said, tlp always breaks the rules. I have no idea why.

And again

Why are addy defenders allowed but morrigan body isnt? If every1 used morrigan body would it make it ok?

please refrain from going full retard on me b/c i hate explaining things over again

You've got to be kidding me or you just don't attend clan wars events. Fi, Foe, Z, NPO, IR, any clan besides MM uses these items at 1 def preps. So because you want to be the black sheep we are the ones that have to adept? And you said that everyone needs to be mature for a hour of their day for the greater good when MM are the only ones that ***** about body bodys and rune gloves, more like satisfying MM's desire to compete. The only disadvanteges MM faces are the ones you limit yourself too.

you say we whine about body body

why do you whine about body body

works both ways...

We aren't whining about body bodies here anyway, you are because you can't get your precious +single digit advantages over people who refuse to ruin their accounts. I guess you so desperately need an advantage just to beat people who have lower averages than you. MM's desire to compete? Didn't mm force every other clan into a cornor making them accept 30 def in order for those clans to compete. Your logic is so flawed, "MM doesn't accept 30 defence in order to compete" There tlp goes again, with their "1 def advantage theory"

Even if MM accepted 30 def, it wouldn't change anything. MM is a pure clan, only a small amount would actually get 30 def. I bet you dont believe me. Tell me why MM doesn't go to minis on rune pure accounts and such? 30 def absolutely destroys your account, you can't pk with it. MM is a pking clan, not a safe zone clan.

Your arguments get so repetitive it's boring, even after you get proven wrong you repeat them, like saying them over and over will make them true. Is 30 def honestly that bad you have to keep telling yourself it isnt? At least try to come up with something like huge rush.

This arguement isn't even about being able to use the items, it's about MM finding every rule unfair to them because they choose to keep their accounts that way. This isn't even an arguement I'm trying to be logical but you refuse to see anything that isn't your way lmao. I'm done even discussing with you since every time you reply you just talk about how mm doesn't want to ruin their account so it's our fault and every rule is unfair to them lol

well it is true, if people didn't ruin their accounts, there would be no problem.

MM has found every rule in this tourny to be fair? god wtf are u smoking

You're not trying to be logical.

You are trying to tell me, that an adamant defender is 1 def.

I typed solve(30=1) into my calculator and it says false. Math proves you wrong.

Just cause there seems to be a lot of people who think 30=1 does not make it true.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but i really have to disagree with the previous post. Not "ruining" our accounts is a matter of perspective. The fact that our accounts are better geared, with higher combat averages shows that, far from ruining our accounts, we have made our accounts much higher quality than yours.

I have to say in the past couple of preps with MM, TLP has used MM's rules; Addy gloves and Turrets.

This is why, when i saw the rules of this tournament, i was hilghly sceptical about its impartiality, as 2 of the cornerstone rules were 2 rules that MM has insisted on having the last few times we have fought them. Indeed, the last time TLP ranks approached MM for a p2p prep they asked for Mith gloves... idk if this was a troll or a comment on the quality of the bulk of MM's members (do not all of them have addy gloves?).

I have said it before and i will say it again; I am the proud owner of a maxed turmoil account with 99 attack (109+11 combat) I find it easy to pk on. Your arguement is largely based on the asertion that people want to use the wildy, currently I, and many other people, have huge trouble with lag, screen freezes and java crashes, brought on by the **** jagex game engine and find it impossible to pk. Not to mention the looters, dicers and 1 itemers that make wildy, and the areas around wildy almost completely unusable. The fact that MM has the highest number of kills is admirable but irrelevant. There is no kills in clanwars counter, but if there were such a thing i would site that, saying that some people enjoy using their maxed gear for the betterment of their clan, not just rag gear for personal gain.

11782527.png

Sorry but i really have to disagree with the previous post. Not "ruining" our accounts is a matter of perspective. The fact that our accounts are better geared, with higher combat averages shows that, far from ruining our accounts, we have made our accounts much higher quality than yours.

1. Then how come you only have 200 kills in the wilderness over the course of 18months? Surely with higher cmb avgs you would have a higher amount of kills. Yeah... Your account is ruined, it cannot do anything in runescape besides fight the same type of 30 def accounts.

I have to say in the past couple of preps with MM, TLP has used MM's rules; Addy gloves and Turrets.This is why, when i saw the rules of this tournament, i was hilghly sceptical about its impartiality, as 2 of the cornerstone rules were 2 rules that MM has insisted on having the last few times we have fought them. Indeed, the last time TLP ranks approached MM for a p2p prep they asked for Mith gloves... idk if this was a troll or a comment on the quality of the bulk of MM's members (do not all of them have addy gloves?).

2.Well since tlp always breaks rules and bring 1 glove above, we figured that if we said mith gloves, they would bring addy gloves. wtf i thought 1 def cap on turrets was normal for high pulling clans since classic and plat are so small and this is pure warfare

I have said it before and i will say it again; I am the proud owner of a maxed turmoil account with 99 attack (109+11 combat) I find it easy to pk on. Your arguement is largely based on the asertion that people want to use the wildy, currently I, and many other people, have huge trouble with lag, screen freezes and java crashes, brought on by the **** jagex game engine and find it impossible to pk.

3. Ok. so you joined a pking clan to not pk. makes perfect sense. And since you believe your account is not ruined. I will gladly have a 100m stake with you right now. Since i got 3 combats on you, I will only use a regular attack pot(omg im limited myself). Dont worry bud It comes to no surprise to me that you needed 12 combat levels on your opponent just to barely win.

Not to mention the looters, dicers and 1 itemers that make wildy, and the areas around wildy almost completely unusable.

4.I rarely ever have a problem on my level 91, 77, 112, and 98. I guess they only target the accs with bad stats.

The fact that MM has the highest number of kills is admirable but irrelevant. There is no kills in clanwars counter, but if there were such a thing i would site that, saying that some people enjoy using their maxed gear for the betterment of their clan, not just rag gear for personal gain.

5. you can use maxed gear in the wild. In fact lots do. How many times do you honestly wear full zuriels/morrigans/statius in preps? Honestly now. Never, you never wear your maxed gear in clan wars. Stop spinning a web of lies. Just because you can't afford hybrid sets, or full prossy, or w/e. It's not my problem. just get 1 more combat level and all your problems will be solved

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

I definitely called it with the boring retarded rules.. but eh work with what we got i guess. Tlp will be doin it as long as we get our sigs from the f2p tourny =D

whats wrong with the rules?

honestly wtf can u change?

whenever any clan gets a miniwar/prep, THESE ARE THE EXACT RULES they set. yes gotcho, even tlp always use these rules(ok just cuz they break them 100% of the time doesnt mean they dont initially have these rules)

only twist is its dangerous for obvious reasons.

/rageacquiredafterreading3postsfromgotchoonfirst3threadsireadonpwtoday

notflameeitherstatingfactsiwillsupplypicsoftlpcheatinginminis/prepsifnecessaryihavetonsofthem

Tidious having to make sure everyone isn't wearing a defender/body body/or rune gloves.

How is that any different than making sure every1 isn't wearing zuriel's with slay helms?

I stopped reading after that l0l. Seeing how body bodys/rune gloves and addy defenders are used at 1 def clan preps, yes people are going to want to bring it, how are you comparing it to slayer helms and full zuriels lmao.

like i said, tlp always breaks the rules. I have no idea why.

And again

Why are addy defenders allowed but morrigan body isnt? If every1 used morrigan body would it make it ok?

please refrain from going full retard on me b/c i hate explaining things over again

You've got to be kidding me or you just don't attend clan wars events. Fi, Foe, Z, NPO, IR, any clan besides MM uses these items at 1 def preps. So because you want to be the black sheep we are the ones that have to adept? And you said that everyone needs to be mature for a hour of their day for the greater good when MM are the only ones that ***** about body bodys and rune gloves, more like satisfying MM's desire to compete. The only disadvanteges MM faces are the ones you limit yourself too.

you say we whine about body body

why do you whine about body body

works both ways...

We aren't whining about body bodies here anyway, you are because you can't get your precious +single digit advantages over people who refuse to ruin their accounts. I guess you so desperately need an advantage just to beat people who have lower averages than you. MM's desire to compete? Didn't mm force every other clan into a cornor making them accept 30 def in order for those clans to compete. Your logic is so flawed, "MM doesn't accept 30 defence in order to compete" There tlp goes again, with their "1 def advantage theory"

Even if MM accepted 30 def, it wouldn't change anything. MM is a pure clan, only a small amount would actually get 30 def. I bet you dont believe me. Tell me why MM doesn't go to minis on rune pure accounts and such? 30 def absolutely destroys your account, you can't pk with it. MM is a pking clan, not a safe zone clan.

Your arguments get so repetitive it's boring, even after you get proven wrong you repeat them, like saying them over and over will make them true. Is 30 def honestly that bad you have to keep telling yourself it isnt? At least try to come up with something like huge rush.

k0 no rm mm f0 life s0nnie

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

I actually play the game a lot and really enjoy it, hence why I'm 35 def with turmoil being the highest combat/def I possibly can. IDK about you but I love the possibility of specing 450-450 with a dds spec and killing a lvl 78 baby pure myself, the feeling is undescribable. :teehee:

I still don't understand this stupid logic you retards have behind 35 def.

I have access to 2 maxed zerks and that i could, but dont pk on. Also have a stormer if you wana fight me on that?

If you do wana fight then we can go w 23 now duel arena. But i would prefer a sportsmans bet. Goodluck if you choose to accept. TLP does midweeks most days and pk's together as a group. I did not join a clan to pk in single all day i joined to pk in multi, thus, that is what we do.

Ask most people in TLP what i used to wear to PCL [the only true test of a clan's full ability] and they will all say for about 2 months all i brought was full vesta + vls + morrigans.

None of my accounts have bad stats. All of them will rape yours. Will be happy to test that hypothesis in w 23.

11782527.png

I actually play the game a lot and really enjoy it, hence why I'm 35 def with turmoil being the highest combat/def I possibly can. IDK about you but I love the possibility of specing 450-450 with a dds spec and killing a lvl 78 baby pure myself, the feeling is undescribable. :teehee:

The pure community allows 35 defense. 35 defense is higher than one defense. There are certain advantages that come with 35 defense: Turmoil, Handcannon and higher combat level. Not to mention the increased gear bonuses and ease of play generated by a higher defense level. Given all these bonuses and the fact that its widely accepted in the pure community, why not get it? Refute my logic if you can.

11782527.png

I thought your 109 was really good? Why do you want to get on different accounts that are the same combat in order to fight me. You just further prove my point that those 30 def accounts really are ruined.

And no, pcl is not a full test of a clan's ability. Training on zombies outside just so your clan to win is pathetic, getting defence levels only shows you are insecure about your ability to fight on a leveled playing field, and shows how weak a clan is overall.

I don't care if you can beat my level 112 with your level 112. The reason i challenged your 109 is caused I knew I could disconnect and still kill you with auto retaliate only on my 112 because your 109 is a ruined account that cannot compete at that level.

there are no advantages that come with 30 def.

lets compare shall we

maxed 1defpure, 89 cmb, max hit 550maul/430rapier

30defturmoil, 89 cmb, max hit ~380 with d scim, 450 with d2h.

maxed30def, 102 cmb, max hit cbf

40-45defacc, 102 cmb, max hit = higher than 30's, has veng/ds, has rune armor, black d hide, zerk helm blah blah blah.

YOU LOSE OFFENSE GETTING 30 DEF.

1 def pures have the highest dps followed by rps, followed by addy daddies, followed by 70def. but 70 def has super high def and 30 def has minimum def, 70def accs will have a higher dps vs 30 def accs than 30 def accs have vs 70def.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

who said it was a zerker :P

my 112 is 80/99/70 with soa, disruption shield, goliath gloves, 95 prayer maxed s0ns I was planning on just matching your style whether it was edge/pray/brid

also got maxed 112 tank but boring as **** i could come on that with virtus ely(divine crashing s0n) but no fun obv

im ranked #73 in bounty hunter s0n /brag

also...

reason i am posting so much on pw is cause im working on my project(omgexcusesnicelifeuscared).

its due in 2 hours but im almost done :o

I do 1 slide then post on pw. repeat lel

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Bearing in mind that you lose either way. Your point about MM not struggling to compete will be invalid, given that this fight will show that the greater you def is the eaiser the win is, and if, in the unlucky circumstance, you lose to me, it will just show you are a bit of a retard.

11782527.png

i will fight u for fun or stake in 3 hours if u want. if i log on rs i wont get this project done!

u werent posed to accept s0n

my point is my pure is 91 cmb and i cant even attack you cause you're not in my combat range. you think that comparing a level 102 with a 91 is fair, when reality it makes no sense at all. you can only compare with accs that are the same cmb level aka account builds. for u ur 109 cmb, same cmb as a almost maxed zerker. **** hen-ry is the same cmb as a maxed rp.

there is no point to be 30 def. whatsoever

comparing maxed rp/zerker vs maxed tank vs goliathsoa build vs 30 def 99 atk would make sense

comparing a maxed main vs a pure does not

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Having accepted i wouldnt back out, would just be stupid, because there is a chance that i get lucky and win. Ontop of that your acc build is exactly what im going for on my stormer atm so it would b fun to fight.

But there is point for 30 def...Pure clans accept it, and in the pure world it rapes. Sorry but that is irrefutable. If you could compete with 30 def accounts then there would be no need for rules, but the problem stands that you just cant, hence the rules put on this tournament.

Just take a break now and fight m3h :) wont take long im sure.

11782527.png

looks like fun

but dont think hi will join in

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

Having accepted i wouldnt back out, would just be stupid, because there is a chance that i get lucky and win. Ontop of that your acc build is exactly what im going for on my stormer atm so it would b fun to fight.

But there is point for 30 def...Pure clans accept it, and in the pure world it rapes. Sorry but that is irrefutable. If you could compete with 30 def accounts then there would be no need for rules, but the problem stands that you just cant, hence the rules put on this tournament.

i can. challenge mm to a fullout wildy we'll let you use all the 30 def you want, but i know you'll decline since you're 30 def is obviously inferior :whistling:

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

The pure community allows 35 defense. 35 defense is higher than one defense. There are certain advantages that come with 35 defense: Turmoil, Handcannon and higher combat level. Not to mention the increased gear bonuses and ease of play generated by a higher defense level. Given all these bonuses and the fact that its widely accepted in the pure community, why not get it? Refute my logic if you can.

Why not get 40? It's only 1-2 combat levels. And by pure community, do you actually consider yourself pures?

Why not get 40? It's only 1-2 combat levels. And by pure community, do you actually consider yourself pures?

I think FI, FOE, TLP, Z, NME, EOP, NPO, IR, POP and a few others would all consider themselves pure, yes.

11782527.png

just be like jub jub and come on ur main anyway.

no dif.

You act like we get an advantage for 1 def gear...

we get no advantage. we are still at a disadvantage. even with this disadvantage we are good. not hard to understand.

And tlp have gay rules no offense. they never want summoning on i don't understand.

its either 99 def allowed or 1 def.

stupid to cap it at like 10 or 30.

off to class

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png