Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Our proud allies TOXIC WINGS!

True-Pures

Step 2: Get smater.

Smater? Really?? You're telling them to get smarter and you can't even spell it?

Owell pop still #1 nobody stand in their way

ever hear of a typo

Allright here we go again, should i ban you for a few day's to cool off stop flaming in every topic please don't take this game to serious, Let's play runescape, such a game, if you take it to srs your then hypocritc/depressed/not 100% irl just sayin inb4 you take this as a flame.

Not sure if srs

If you want to address this as flaming you might care to take a look at topics like this.

This is clearly a bait.

Hypocrite.

Look at all the topic's before and look at the picture:

10zre6d.jpg

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Step 2: Get smater.

Smater? Really?? You're telling them to get smarter and you can't even spell it?

Owell pop still #1 nobody stand in their way

ever hear of a typo

Allright here we go again, should i ban you for a few day's to cool off stop flaming in every topic please don't take this game to serious, Let's play runescape, such a game, if you take it to srs your then hypocritc/depressed/not 100% irl just sayin inb4 you take this as a flame.

Not sure if srs

If you want to address this as flaming you might care to take a look at topics like this.

This is clearly a bait.

Hypocrite.

Look at all the topic's before and look at the picture:

10zre6d.jpg

Just shows that you flame as much as me.

Point?

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png