Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IF they were to go 30def

-Rami

If MM was to allow 30def turmoil how do you think this would effect the matched ops rankings?

Imo they would be #1 matched along with #1 pure clan because their putting in work atm with 1-20def,

with wildy i dont think it would matter atm because they overpull nearly anyone but when pulls are even they would certainly do work imo.

Also loads of them are mad rich so alot of them can afford turmoil n stuff.

what do you guys think?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't make any difference.

Since botting is gone, I can't just make a new pure account.

And most of MM don't have a spare pure account to ruin just for the clan.

And most of MM wouldn't ruin their pure accont just for the clan. Guessing 10/150 would actually get 30 def lol. There aren't any people just browsing our forums waiting for us to accept 30 def either.

Also 30 def is a stupid idea, MM aren't retarded and would never go 30 def. It's either 1-20, or 1-45.

/thread

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

We would get slightly better at matched opts because like 10 people would get turmoil, but that would be more than offset in the wilderness by the fact that a lot of people would probably leave and MM accepting turmoil would only happen over 13th's dead body, meaning we would have lost our best leader.

we would be at level term with the def, but we own without it

I wouldn't mind getting turmoil, but I could see clans adapting to 40 def after we get it :thumbsup:

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

would do more bad than good in all honestly

but hypothetically speaking if they did accept it and their members got turmoil then they would be #1 matched and in the wild both servers

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

We would get slightly better at matched opts because like 10 people would get turmoil, but that would be more than offset in the wilderness by the fact that a lot of people would probably leave and MM accepting turmoil would only happen over 13th's dead body, meaning we would have lost our best leader.

nope ckyl3 would still be there

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

I like mm's leadership everything seems really organized. They realized quantity over quality unlike eop having inactivity sweeps every 2 weeks to pull decent.

They pull it off well, but quantity over quality really does own.

Best example? Enemy.

OT: The Pure world would be dead + They wouldn't.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

I like mm's leadership everything seems really organized. They realized quantity over quality unlike eop having inactivity sweeps every 2 weeks to pull decent.

Best example? Enemy.

we wouldn't know we have the highest reqs out of the hpcs. Also MM will never go 30 def as long as the current leadership exists.

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

Best example? Enemy.

Yeah. We're all about quantity over quality. Not like we've been beating the top clans matched lately at all.

No clan can compete in the long run with the amount of new members mm receive on a weekly basis. Fact is MM are the most well known pure clan, you go up to any clanless pure and he'll know what MM is and the color pink, we did very well to compete with them for #1 and take it numerous times over the last 2 years, finally we've slipped down abit now but since we've stopped competing with MM, no-one has been able to take our place, and now its just FOE+Fi having to team against them, lol.

It's nothing to do with superior or more organized leadership, its the fact they receive 5x more apps than we do a month, and on top of that the fact that they have a massive ex-member/forum guest base to call on when another clan starts dominating them pull-wise. MM may be pulling 70-80 to their trips now, but if we or anyone else suddenly started pulling 110, 2 weeks later MM would be pulling the same.

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

like some1 said, that will only happen over 13th cold dead body

but theoretically speaking, MM would be #1 matched f2p, p2p, wildy, etc.. untill other clans decide to accept zerkers to 'adapt'

also alot of members might leave (including me) and quit rs, then pure community will be dying

topxo.png
botbi.png

If MM was to allow 30def turmoil how do you think this would effect the matched ops rankings?

To answer that question:

I doubt most of the members in Mm could even afford turmoil or care enough to get it. As far as matched opt it might help but since most preps/ fight are 1 def curses off anyways that wouldn't even effect anything.

In the wild it would help but that depends on the numbers of members that get turmoil.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Think about where they'd go.

Yeah, a lot of them are there for the 'last pure clan' stuff but if they were to accept 30 defence there's not another clan for them to join. As far as I know, the only other pure clan which was EF recently changed their reqs to 35? They'd probably stay in MM for the fact that they'd be part of something new.

On top of that, they'd probably get a lot of applicants with those who have turmoil but weren't previously allowed to join.

Hi

It would be interesting. But i dont ever see it happening.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

i think it would hurt MM . it seems most of the ppl in MM go there for the 1-20 defence, if they took 30 i think alot would leave

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS