Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IF they were to go 30def

-Rami

walli

????

you mention mm having ugly defence levels...

ok

If im 20 def, im 5 combats level failed. every1 in the wild pretty much has a 5 combat advantage. How does getting 8 more combats levels with little benefit help at all? I'd rather be 1-5 cmbs level failed than 13.

oh and 30 def just means u failed even harder. "lel"

i'd rather just get 40 def and veng and b gloves and etc which is only 10 levels.

Dont get me wrong i totally agree on many levels, 30 defence doesnt look nice but i think its a sacrifice worth making for the offensive power of turmoil, somewhat like some people believed 13 was worth for gloves or 20 for mystic offence.

The reason you would get them extra 8 or whatever, is for the offensive... all i can say to it really it is still significantly overpowered for your combat level and blah blah.. my idea of a pure not maybe yours or any1 elses but the biggest offence with the lowest defence and combat etc.

Each to their own, not telling you how to to make your acounts i understand and respect people like having 1 def acconuts, if i didnt get 1-5 def with the throw of a chin in the mm fullout i would still be a maxed 1 def account with steel titan. I however hated to look at the 5 def so i chose to get turmoil.

Making a new 1 def account anyway because i enjoy having them.

As for konka ~ hardly babypures look at their ml lol, most are maxed and loads with steel titan... fat babies.

no you're not. bot nuke'd D:

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

walli

????

you mention mm having ugly defence levels...

ok

If im 20 def, im 5 combats level failed. every1 in the wild pretty much has a 5 combat advantage. How does getting 8 more combats levels with little benefit help at all? I'd rather be 1-5 cmbs level failed than 13.

oh and 30 def just means u failed even harder. "lel"

i'd rather just get 40 def and veng and b gloves and etc which is only 10 levels.

Dont get me wrong i totally agree on many levels, 30 defence doesnt look nice but i think its a sacrifice worth making for the offensive power of turmoil, somewhat like some people believed 13 was worth for gloves or 20 for mystic offence.

The reason you would get them extra 8 or whatever, is for the offensive... all i can say to it really it is still significantly overpowered for your combat level and blah blah.. my idea of a pure not maybe yours or any1 elses but the biggest offence with the lowest defence and combat etc.

Each to their own, not telling you how to to make your acounts i understand and respect people like having 1 def acconuts, if i didnt get 1-5 def with the throw of a chin in the mm fullout i would still be a maxed 1 def account with steel titan. I however hated to look at the 5 def so i chose to get turmoil.

Making a new 1 def account anyway because i enjoy having them.

As for konka ~ hardly babypures look at their ml lol, most are maxed and loads with steel titan... fat babies.

no you're not. bot nuke'd D:

it is already complete lol

was botting random **** like rc

#TEAM-WALLI

MM would still own and strike fear into clans in both f2p & p2p servers.

FOE got a win last weekend; first in MONTHS , maybe this entire year (2012) , and they all of a sudden think they #1 lulz

MM would still own and strike fear into clans in both f2p & p2p servers.

FOE got a win last weekend; first in MONTHS , maybe this entire year (2012) , and they all of a sudden think they #1 lulz

i remember when mm was in foe's same position last year, only they pulled a lot less and had hf to hide behind...think their low pulls lasted a lot longer too - this does not ofc count the fact that they lost every prep they did, whereas foe goes on constant streaks between the random loss..quality ;p

mm did well the last month, maybe 2 will give them that, but history is repeating itself with this rly lol

foe 8, mm 4

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Only difference is that I would have more addy in my bank

cause you'll need to return twice as fast

Because having multiple more sets makes you return faster.. Good try though :thumbsup:

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png