Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM vs TLP P2P Prep 3-0

Celtic

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png
MM Vs TLP P2P Prep

Rules
1 Defence CAP
Dangerous CLW

The rules for this prep were changed for unknown reasons? TLP strongly wanted rune gloves to be on and said they would cancel the prep if they werent on. They were agreed to be on, however TLP brought body bodies and addy defenders to a 1 def cap.

Round 1
MM went with their master plan and took the early lead and managed to overcome Tlp's forces

Starting: 41
MM Ending: 24

Round 2
Tlp were upset that MM had the advantage because they are 1 defence. So for this round, TLP brought curses, and even more 25+ Defence GEAR to try and give them the boost they needed to conquer MM. However MM aren't pushovers and cleared the cocky members of tlp

Starting: 40
Ending: 33

Round 3

MM was about to ask for a no rules prep, but with TLP's pride broken, they all logged.

fm7wu8.png
tlprep1.pngtlprep2.png120427155112.png
p2pprepvstlp1_1.png
p2pprepvstlp2.png

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet you don't mention you attacked first round and were group venged lol.

Nonetheless gratz on finally beating TLP

oh and nobody in TLP had 25 def gear just a few curses.

you guys had kids in fungal lol

i guess thats what it takes to beat us lol

pretty embarrassed to lose tho, even if we have won the every single time in the past, still just feels wrong

hope for a rematch next week without the veng, the complaining, and the attackin us on our attacking round.

good job on the second round though, but no, mm would not ever ask for a no rules round l0l, 13th knows better than that, which is why this whole prep wasnt a no rules prep ;)

gj mm see you next week again hopefully

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Yet you don't mention you attacked first round and were group venged lol.

Nonetheless gratz on finally beating TLP

oh and nobody in TLP had 25 def gear just a few curses.

So was tlp (i almost koed myself -.-) and if u want to see a tlp member using 25 def gear (fungal) go watch uniteds vid

i guess thats what it takes to beat us lol

pretty embarrassed to lose tho, even if we have won the every single time in the past, still just feels wrong

hope for a rematch next week without the veng, the complaining, and the attackin us on our attacking round.

good job on the second round though, but no, mm would not ever ask for a no rules round l0l, 13th knows better than that, which is why this whole prep wasnt a no rules prep ;)

gj mm see you next week again hopefully

your spy on ts should have told you that :mellow: I mean, every pile we called was literally echoed by your members lol. gl next week though

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.