Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM vs TLP P2P Prep 3-0

Celtic

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was kind of a joke of a prep with all the squabbling over rules and the group veng (though it hardly does anything since at most you hit one venged person at a time), but it's still a shame that you guys don't stay for all 3 rounds of dangerous preps with us, first the summoning one then this one.

Thanks for the rounds, even with the cheating etc. It would be cool to get more of these dangerous fights.

This is what happened

MM&tlp agree to 1 def dangerous, corrupts off.

Tlp want it to be safe, moan moan moan moan. compromised is made for rune gloves to be on

Tlp further break the rules by showing up and using body bodies and addy defenders

MM gets group venged because of tlp's cheat

TLP postpone prep for 30mins, hopping worlds 5x, waiting for 1 of their members to show up and group veng.

Both sides are group venged now

MM attacks because they hopped to tlp's worlds. tlp caught off gaurd

MM wins

TLP gets mad they lost

TLP brings even more non 1 def gear including curses

TLP still loses and logs

Both tlp and MM were grouped Venged.

I DONT KNOW HOW tlp thought they were attacking. Doesnt the hopping clan always attack first round? MM hopped worlds at least 5x. That's just a mistake by tlp leaders.

And this is the 2nd time in a row TLP have left a dangerous prep vs MM.

And yes MM would of got the no rules 3rd round. The prep was already won, and every1 goofs off their the 3rd round. if it wasnt 1 def cap, we could at least get mystic/zuriels/fungal out of it.

Lmao at "only a few brought curses"

As soon as the 2nd round starts, at least 6 people out of 12 activate turmoil. the other 28 can't be seen.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

This is what happened

Tlp want it to be safe, moan moan moan moan. compromised is made for rune gloves to be on

Tlp further break the rules by showing up and using body bodies and addy defenders

TLP postpone prep for 30mins, hopping worlds 5x, waiting for 1 of their members to show up and group veng.

MM wins

TLP gets mad they lost

TLP still loses and logs

I DONT KNOW HOW tlp thought they were attacking. Doesnt the hopping clan always attack first round? MM hopped worlds at least 5x. That's just a mistake by tlp leaders.

And this is the 2nd time in a row TLP have left a dangerous prep vs MM.

And yes MM would of got the no rules 3rd round. The prep was already won, and every1 goofs off their the 3rd round. if it wasnt 1 def cap, we could at least get mystic/zuriels/fungal out of it.

was safe wat

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

This is what happened

MM wins

TLP gets mad they lost

TLP still loses and logs

lol.. just lol..everyone knows by now mm would not win in the fair fight, which is why all of this happened. the venging, the attackin on our round. but ive realized i cant really blame mm, they just do what they gotta do, which really isnt a bad thing i guess.

if you want a no rules fight like you said, i suggest telling 13th, cause he doesnt want to do it.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

This is what happened

MM wins

TLP gets mad they lost

TLP still loses and logs

lol.. just lol..everyone knows by now mm would not win in the fair fight, which is why all of this happened. the venging, the attackin on our round. but ive realized i cant really blame mm, they just do what they gotta do, which really isnt a bad thing i guess.

if you want a no rules fight like you said, i suggest telling 13th, cause he doesnt want to do it.

"MM would not win in a fair fight"

first round: MM wins even tho tlp is in 30 def gear

2nd round: MM wins even tho tlp is in 30 def gear + curses

ok so mm cant win fair fights when every1 is in 1 def gear, but can win fights when the other clan is in 30def gear.

Again MM hopped to TLP's worlds. THE HOPPING CLAN ALWAYS ATTACKS.

logic,

your post has none

and no pibb. MeMe editted the topic on your forums to safe after the rules of the PW tourny were changed as if PW tourny and MM vs TLP prep was related.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

This is what happened

MM wins

TLP gets mad they lost

TLP still loses and logs

lol.. just lol..

1. You were venged as well

2. Group veng doesnt do anything unless we clump so people barraging get hit by multiple veng's at once, and that would be retarded.

3. We hopped to every world you chose...the clan that hops to the other clan's world attacks first round.

4. You have a spy on our ts who warns every pile before each round starts, surely he could have told you that we were attacking?

Not to mention the fact that you guys cheated so much...If you accept a prep with certain rules (1 def cap and dangerous in this case), you're expected to follow those rules. If you didn't want it dangerous then you shouldn't have accepted it in the first place, and if you didn't want a 1 def cap you shouldn't have accepted it either, instead of showing up in 30 def gear and curses.

And no, you're not fooling anyone when you say the prep was always meant to be safe. You know just as well as we do that it was meant to be dangerous and if you truly believed that it was supposed to be safe you wouldn't have fought us for two rounds.

Also, why are clans so against dangerous preps against 40 tiny 1 def pures with juicy mage loots on them?

Also, why are clans so against dangerous preps against 40 tiny 1 def pures with juicy mage loots on them?

the mighty 1 def advantage :ninja:

I gotta thank Cory though for going through with the fight. If it was MeMe it would have been declined, and idk why posted on pw. good fight TLP. Don't take it to heart you've beat us in like most of the preps we have? IDK why mad

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

I gotta thank Cory though for going through with the fight. If it was MeMe it would have been declined, and idk why posted on pw. good fight TLP. Don't take it to heart you've beat us in like most of the preps we have? IDK why mad

posted on pure warfare b/c i get tired of **** clans pull.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

posted on pure warfare b/c i get tired of **** clans pull.

Lost%20keys.jpg

Signature is too large

This is what happened

MM wins

TLP gets mad they lost

TLP still loses and logs

"MM would not win in a fair fight"

first round: MM wins even tho tlp is in 30 def gear

2nd round: MM wins even tho tlp is in 30 def gear + curses

ok so mm cant win fair fights when every1 is in 1 def gear, but can win fights when the other clan is in 30def gear.

Again MM hopped to TLP's worlds. THE HOPPING CLAN ALWAYS ATTACKS.

logic,

your post has none

and no pibb. MeMe editted the topic on your forums to safe after the rules of the PW tourny were changed as if PW tourny and MM vs TLP prep was related.

If you consider 5 body body's the reason it was 'fair' the first round then out of ur mind. Cory told you guys we were attacking first round because us having to hop multiple times so you wouldn't have veng. When you attacked we had no prayer, we werent potted, and we didnt even have our first pile.

xncgb5.jpg

i just wanted to have the fight no matter what giving both sides action. it was your ranks who decided to **** over the very beginning. I pmed 13th b4 the fight, confirming that we attack first round, just fyi. but whatever its done now.

we do not have a spy, nor need one lol, in your ts, we really do not need spies to win preps like some other clans who wont be mentioned.

we had no 30 def gear in round 1...if your suggesting body body, mm had quiet a few of them aswell. round 2 i really dont know if we had anyone in 20 def gear, i doubt it, but at that point the prep was already over after what happened round 1, which was a shame.

TLP's longest member

dqmHR.png

Show a pic of 2 mm in body body and i will admit defeat

The reason i say 2 is cause there was this 1 shet member in mm who was told repeatedly to get out of body body and i don't know if he listened

TLP logged into w83 with 90% of their nig rangers in body bodies.

Edit: i just rewatched the video. Unless the 1 guy with body body was the first pile for the east side, there were no mm in body bodies the first round.

or addy defenders

or mith defenders

or anything.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

The reason i say 2 is cause there was this 1 shet member in mm who was told repeatedly to get out of body body and i don't know if he listened

Edit: i just rewatched the video. Unless the 1 guy with body body was the first pile for the east side, there were no mm in body bodies the first round.

or addy defenders

or mith defenders

or anything.

there were plenty, the only name i remember, probably cause hes not a random, was semtex

TLP's longest member

dqmHR.png

or addy defenders

or mith defenders

or anything.

there were plenty, the only name i remember, probably cause hes not a random, was semtex

but semtex IS a random

Signature is too large

or addy defenders

or mith defenders

or anything.

ik he wore it r2 and yes he was the retard i mentioned earlier. he prob put it on considering u all logged in with body bodies

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png