Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy Slump? Nah idiot.

Andreww

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you got slapped the first fight we fought

Finally for the first CP reply haha. Keep up the good work mate!

Great job NME, sucks I had to work and missed an amazing trip.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

you got slapped the first fight we fought

Finally for the first CP reply haha. Keep up the good work mate!

Great job NME, sucks I had to work and missed an amazing trip.

Yeah you missed our best trip in months.

siguoi.png

Goodfight guys, heard we put more work into what you guys described in round 1 of our battles. I got on after round 2 and heard you guys won that fair and square. Ty for fights.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Goodfight guys, heard we put more work into what you guys described in round 1 of our battles. I got on after round 2 and heard you guys won that fair and square. Ty for fights.

Thanks for the reply Toxine. It's nice like this, why can't it always be?

:wub:

Thank you for the decent reply.

First round I'm 100% sure had the upper hand before the EOP crash. Another 30 or so seconds and you guys would have been totally cleared. We stil had a good 38-40 or so left.

Hi

Whilst patiently waiting for another hit, we saw the buttpirates from earlier rushing towards us. However, they were not rushing us to kill us, but to escape from fatality.

Best line from the topic.

Goodjob on your trip NME

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

1st fight we were dominating u until eop rushed, 2nd fight u won due the opt advantage, gf tho.

Haha we just finished clearing 5 clans and had low food/prayer and a few of our opts but we still gave you a fight and dominated as you can see from the vids.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

Was fun, my video is edited i'm just adding music and i suck at picking music.

My mate gave me like 50gb worth and i can't pick fml

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

1st fight we were dominating u until eop rushed, 2nd fight u won due the opt advantage, gf tho.

I wouldn't call us having 35+ people left dominating us lol, especially when we fought 4 clans before you rushed. It's nice to see a somewhat mature response from a CP member for once though.

siguoi.png